TIME TO SAY GOODBYE 2019 - #1 Marcello Bosch
Posted by: TheSaracens.com (IP Logged)
Date: 05 August, 2019 21:29

What do you think? You can have your say by posting below.
If you do not already have an account Click here to Register.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/09/2019 20:57 by Darraghgirl.

Re: TIME TO SAY GOODBYE 2019 - #1 Marcello Bosch
Posted by: derbyshire fan (IP Logged)
Date: 06 August, 2019 07:14

What a lovely tribute to Celo; such a wonderful guy - and that kick!

I hope we will still be making those calls of Bosch Bosch Bosch in years to come - and newer fans will ask the fans next to them ‘why do you shout that’

Posted by: Innings (IP Logged)
Date: 06 August, 2019 09:47

He really has been one of the great 'faces' of Sarries, deservedly a favourite of the crowd and apparently a pin-up of its girl-friends / wives / mothers. He represented all that makes this a club that we appreciate, a team man to his finger-tips.

Innings

Points win matches: tries win hearts and minds.

Posted by: TonyTaff (IP Logged)
Date: 06 August, 2019 10:11

A truly encyclopaedic account!

£721.05 (*) donated to the Saracens Foundation due to visits to the Sarries frontpage [www.rugbynetwork.net]

Please read and submit articles for publication. (*) As at October 31, 2018.

Posted by: The Bard (IP Logged)
Date: 06 August, 2019 21:26

I have to own up to shouting out Bosch, Bosch when we get long range penalties when he isn’t playing, and I will definitely do it against Racing whatever the range!

Posted by: AP (IP Logged)
Date: 08 August, 2019 22:25

There will always be a cry of "Bosch, Bosch, Bosch!" and as the kicker strikes the ball, you will see a ghostly sexy figure glide through

I will remember him for the footwork he had when he came which sadly went through age and injury, but he reinstated himself as a solid centre.

Successful hills are here to stay
Everything must be this way
Gentle streets where people play
Welcome to the Soft Parade

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net