Current Page: 1 of 4
Michael Fatialofa
Posted by: Faithful_City (IP Logged)
Date: 10 January, 2020 10:30

As you guys have been so supportive of Michael and his family, I though you may like this

The club have set up and email so that you can send a message of support to Michael and Tatiana.

Click the email link below

fats@warriors.co.uk

JP

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/01/2020 15:08 by Faithful_City.

Re: Michael Fatialofa
Posted by: tpr's headmistress (IP Logged)
Date: 10 January, 2020 10:58

FC - it's saying The address "fats@warriors.co.uk." in the "To" field was not recognized" should the fullstop at the end be knocked off?

Sorted - I just knocked off the end stop.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/01/2020 11:02 by tpr's headmistress.

Posted by: Faithful_City (IP Logged)
Date: 10 January, 2020 15:09

Thanks, I have edited

JP

Posted by: hertsman (IP Logged)
Date: 16 January, 2020 21:41

Sadly another life changing injury.

Best wishes to both players. Just a reminder of what these guys risk week in week out.

Posted by: wolfgangvonb77 (IP Logged)
Date: 18 January, 2020 01:37

Prayers for both players

Posted by: Roderick Flashheart (IP Logged)
Date: 20 January, 2020 09:36

Saw on the Worcester News website over the weekend that Michael could be out of Intensive Care this week.

I certainly hope that this is the case and that his recovery proceeds as swiftly as possible

Posted by: daz_71 (IP Logged)
Date: 20 January, 2020 09:52

Quote:
Roderick Flashheart
Saw on the Worcester News website over the weekend that Michael could be out of Intensive Care this week.
I certainly hope that this is the case and that his recovery proceeds as swiftly as possible

Indeed this is good news however I did see a post from his wife that did put that statement in to context - something along the lines of Michael being able to move his little finger and hoping that this week the Drs will try allowing Michael a sip of water to see if he can swallow it. I guess these comments put in to perspective the fight that Michael now has and in many ways how trivial the constant sniping from others about Saracens and cheating currently is.

Rugby is just a sport - what happened to Michael is effectively life and death. I am not religious so don't believe in prayer but I will keep Michael in my thoughts and will try to monitor how he is doing as much as I can.

Posted by: Roderick Flashheart (IP Logged)
Date: 20 January, 2020 11:32

That's a great sentiment daz - I think we should all hold Michael in our thoughts at this time

Posted by: ROLLO (IP Logged)
Date: 20 January, 2020 16:48

And why it is all the sadder that the game in which he was injured in itself has no bearing on the league table.

Posted by: Sarriebone (IP Logged)
Date: 23 January, 2020 17:08

Warriors lock Michael Fatialofa has been moved from the Intensive Care Unit at St Mary’s Hospital in London to the Major Trauma Unit at the hospital.
Michael has been diagnosed with a spinal contusion, a serious condition which causes compression on the spine. He has undergone surgery to relieve the pressure on his spinal cord caused by bruising and swelling.
Michael’s condition remains serious but he is making good progress and he is showing encouraging signs of improvement.
The hope is that Michael will soon be transferred to the internationally-acclaimed spinal injuries unit at Stoke Mandeville Hospital in Buckinghamshire to continue his rehabilitation.

Posted by: mrangry (IP Logged)
Date: 23 January, 2020 18:11

Great news. Let's hope that he makes a complete recovery as soon as possible.

Posted by: #wolfpack (IP Logged)
Date: 04 February, 2020 14:01

[www.justgiving.com]

Michael finally left hospital yesterday and moved to the spinal rehab clinic. Restart (RPA's official charity) have set up a JustGiving campaign page. Link above.

Posted by: londondoc (IP Logged)
Date: 04 February, 2020 19:56

Donated. I can’t help but thinking that he was there for my “entertainment”. Go well Michael.

Posted by: #wolfpack (IP Logged)
Date: 12 February, 2020 15:13

Sarries will be donating £1000 for every Saracens try scored on Saturday.

There will also be collection buckets etc around the ground.

Posted by: West Brom Warrior (IP Logged)
Date: 12 February, 2020 15:51

Quote:
#wolfpack
Sarries will be donating £1000 for every Saracens try scored on Saturday.
There will also be collection buckets etc around the ground.

A wonderful gesture from Saracens

Posted by: Garym (IP Logged)
Date: 12 February, 2020 21:10

A great gesture and if you could start with the 10 you ran in against us, that would help.

Posted by: raedarius (IP Logged)
Date: 13 February, 2020 10:42

Cue people criticising you for taking the three points in a close game...

Posted by: tpr's headmistress (IP Logged)
Date: 13 February, 2020 11:01

Of course, Raedarius, gotta keep the folks happy .......

Posted by: Barty II (IP Logged)
Date: 13 February, 2020 11:58

Would hope that given the actual result has no meaning for us, we kick for the corner every time!

Posted by: ROLLO (IP Logged)
Date: 13 February, 2020 12:52

Well done Sarries a great a gesture, Lets hope for a try fest! Thanks from a Warrior.

Current Page: 1 of 4
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net