Current Page: 2 of 4
Re: Michael Fatialofa
Posted by: Roderick Flashheart (IP Logged)
Date: 13 February, 2020 16:58

Saw a clip from Michael's Instagram this morning - sheer guts and drive there. Continued good luck to him and his recovery team.

Here's to a great match, with a cricket score at the end.

Posted by: Wilson Pickett (IP Logged)
Date: 13 February, 2020 18:56

miserly sums but better than nothing

Posted by: tpr's headmistress (IP Logged)
Date: 13 February, 2020 19:07

Quote:
Wilson Pickett

Perhaps you'd like to drop a few quid to his Appeal Fund instead of constantly carping. The link is in wolfpack's post above. Fill your boots!

Date: 13 February, 2020 22:27

emailed Fats weeks ago, last year ran London Marathon for RFU Injured Players Foundation, friends heavily contributed to Rob Horne’s auction (more than Saracens will raise), good point will add onto that page too.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 13/02/2020 22:35 by Wilson Pickett.

Date: 13 February, 2020 23:23

Oh you're such a hero ...... Don't forget to give that halo a burnish.

Posted by: darktagnan (IP Logged)
Date: 14 February, 2020 00:16

So you are going to put some cash in then - simple yes or no question with no need to blather on about your other endeavours?

Posted by: JL904 (IP Logged)
Date: 14 February, 2020 01:54

Quote:
Wilson Pickett

A genuine, serious question for you, Wilson.

If you didn't make that comment purely and simply to snipe, sneer and antagonise Saracens fans, rather than merely posting on your own board ...

... why exactly did you come here and post it ?

Date: 14 February, 2020 08:11

If you don't like alternative views that is up to you. I didn't snipe at any fans unless you are in charge of the club's PR and CSR/ESG policy? To my mind honourable charity work is helping people without fuss or upside to the donor, I only mentioned mine when challenged.

I would note that I believe NW donated his Twickenham box for Rob Horne's auction without any noise, that is great stuff.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 14/02/2020 08:14 by Wilson Pickett.

Date: 14 February, 2020 09:42

It wasn't an alternative view about the subject matter. There was no need for you to hijack this thread - you've practically taken over everywhere else. You do snipe continually on here, a fans' forum - you obviously can't help yourself. You were challenged because you had to make a negative comment on a positive thread just so you could blow your own trumpet (no fuss - really!) Sad!

Posted by: wolfgangvonb77 (IP Logged)
Date: 14 February, 2020 10:31

Glad hes getting better and hope he continues making progress and we raise a good amount

Posted by: JL904 (IP Logged)
Date: 14 February, 2020 11:09

Quote:
Wilson Pickett
If you don't like alternative views that is up to you. I didn't snipe at any fans unless you are in charge of the club's PR and CSR/ESG policy? To my mind honourable charity work is helping people without fuss or upside to the donor, I only mentioned mine when challenged.
I would note that I believe NW donated his Twickenham box for Rob Horne's auction without any noise, that is great stuff.

In other words, you came trolling.

Your first post on this topic "Miserly sums but better than nothing"

If you don't like being challenged on it that's up to you, but don't try and pretend that you're doing anything other than stirring on this thread.

Posted by: Coughie (IP Logged)
Date: 14 February, 2020 12:03

Wilson is right about the PR boys and girls, both internal and external. They should be ashamed of drawing their money.

In fact, maybe their salaries and fees should be donated to Michael Fatialofa?

~ You never knowingly let the facts get in the way of the story. ~

Date: 14 February, 2020 12:07

Maybe he is Coughie, but no point in coming on here and berating us about it. It is what it is.

Posted by: BlackheathSarrie (IP Logged)
Date: 15 February, 2020 17:47

£4K plus the money collected at the game towards Michael Fatialofas justgiving.
I'm sure it goes with the club and supporters best wishes for his continued recovery too.

Posted by: colinmiddx (IP Logged)
Date: 16 February, 2020 15:53

Posted by: BlackheathSarrie (IP Logged)
Date: 16 February, 2020 17:02

That sounds positive colinmiddx even though he is undoubtedly facing a huge challenge. All the best to him and his family.

Posted by: Sarriebone (IP Logged)
Date: 07 March, 2020 11:28

Great to see him walking, even if it is with crutches!
[www.rugbypass.com]

Posted by: GazzaFez (IP Logged)
Date: 07 March, 2020 11:41

Quote:
Sarriebone
Great to see him walking, even if it is with crutches!
[www.rugbypass.com]

I saw that as well. Very encouraging news although looks like he has a long road ahead of him to get near full recovery. It rather brings other rugby related stuff into sharp perspective!

Posted by: wolfgangvonb77 (IP Logged)
Date: 07 March, 2020 14:34

Great to see he is making a good recovery.

Posted by: Static (IP Logged)
Date: 07 March, 2020 15:52

Best news of the day. Great to see the progress Fats has made.

Current Page: 2 of 4
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net