Current Page: 1 of 2
To Saracens fans
Posted by: SaintsAsh (IP Logged)
Date: 18 January, 2020 20:28

There is a lot of negative stuff about your club atm.

As fans it is not your fault and from a neutral it is good to see your club putting things right.

It is my hope that Saracens as a club come back to the premiership in a years time on an even keel and we as fans get to welcome all your fans to our grounds for a beer and some rugger (Franklins Gardens for me.)

All the best,

Ash

Re: To Saracens fans
Posted by: 1876-Fez (IP Logged)
Date: 18 January, 2020 20:31

Quote:
SaintsAsh
As fans it is not your fault and from a neutral it is good to see your club putting things right.

It is my hope that Saracens as a club come back to the premiership in a years time on an even keel and we as fans get to welcome all your fans to our grounds for a beer and some rugger (Franklins Gardens for me.)

All the best,

Ash

Thanks... likewise at Azp (if not moved to a muddy field somewhere)!

SUPPORT Help for Heroes:
Help for Heroes

Date: 18 January, 2020 20:33

(if not moved to a muddy field somewhere)!

Hopefully as I personally prefer grass! But I love the game whatever the surface.

Posted by: BlackheathSarrie (IP Logged)
Date: 18 January, 2020 20:35

Many thanks Ash.
All the best for the rest of the season and I hope you can take it to the Chiefs in a final.

Date: 18 January, 2020 20:37

Quote:
BlackheathSarrie
Many thanks Ash.
All the best for the rest of the season and I hope you can take it to the Chiefs in a final.

Me too, but I think it might prove to be a season early.

Posted by: wolfgangvonb77 (IP Logged)
Date: 18 January, 2020 20:46

Good luck to saints and I hope you guys make the final and spring a surprise.

Posted by: villagesarrie (IP Logged)
Date: 18 January, 2020 20:48

Echo sentiments and hope Saints can win the Premiership this season.

Posted by: Rafpilot2000 (IP Logged)
Date: 18 January, 2020 20:48

Not the fault of Saracens supporters. You were in the dark like the rest of us. No positive from
Seeing a giant fall in such an ignominious manner. Take a season in the championship. Enjoy the hospitality of some great smaller clubs and come back up to challenge for titles again

Posted by: McSaracens (IP Logged)
Date: 18 January, 2020 20:50

Agree completely. Come on you Saints.

ďI believe it might have been said before, but there is something special happening at Saracens, and I want to be part of it.Ē - Nils Mordt

Posted by: 100perSaint (IP Logged)
Date: 18 January, 2020 21:02

Keep your heads held high. We are rugby fans we support our teams, you did nothing wrong. All of us would feel the same if it was our team involved. Best wishes to all the fans and support staff that will be going through rough times.

Posted by: Sorry Sarrie (IP Logged)
Date: 18 January, 2020 21:23

Thank you Ash. It's these tiny moments of rugby camaraderie that keep us sane at the moment. Heartbreaking for long standing Saracens fans

My wife and I are on the verge of splitting up because of my obsession with rugby.
I've decided to give it one last try......

Posted by: Monte (IP Logged)
Date: 18 January, 2020 21:33

I donít blame the supporters (although one or two have been very arrogant). I am glad it is now finally being sorted and will look forward to welcoming you back in September 2021. You come to Quins next Sunday and will have to face a hostile crowd and a hostile team as we are not happy with the current situation but those supporters who come will receive a welcome provided they come in a humble frame of mine to watch a game of rugby, however, unfair the current status is.

Posted by: greenwood (IP Logged)
Date: 18 January, 2020 21:36

Yer Ashes and Sackcloth instead of a Tommy Cooper....

Posted by: wolfgangvonb77 (IP Logged)
Date: 18 January, 2020 21:37

Troll on the loose

Posted by: tpr's headmistress (IP Logged)
Date: 18 January, 2020 21:39

Do not provide it with oxygen guys.

Posted by: Wilberforce (IP Logged)
Date: 18 January, 2020 21:54

Quote:
SaintsAsh

The club has precisely nothing to put things right. According to Tony Rowe the club had a choice between undergoing a forensic audit, or relegation.
They chose relegation, shafting players and supporters, rather than have their accounts exposed to daylight..
And they are still well over the salary cap.

Posted by: Sarriebone (IP Logged)
Date: 18 January, 2020 22:03

Quote:
Wilberforce
Quote:
SaintsAsh

The club has precisely nothing to put things right. According to Tony Rowe the club had a choice between undergoing a forensic audit, or relegation.
They chose relegation, shafting players and supporters, rather than have their accounts exposed to daylight..
And they are still well over the salary cap.
Other sources saying it's because Sarries couldn't cut £2m by the end of the month. Depends who you read/believe.

Posted by: Wilberforce (IP Logged)
Date: 18 January, 2020 22:10

Yes maybe Rowe is wrong but itís a strange and possibly actionable accusation to make if itís not true.
Either way I still canít see what the Saracens management have done to put things right. Theyíve left you guys and gals high and dry by doubling down on their deception.

Posted by: Wilson Pickett (IP Logged)
Date: 18 January, 2020 22:12

Quote:
SaintsAsh

All the best,

Ash

+1

Posted by: myleftboot (IP Logged)
Date: 18 January, 2020 23:09

Thank you Ash. Tough right now, if the Championship it is to be, que sera. Had a lot of banter with Saints over the years, remember King Carlos and Mr Lamont handing us our @#$%& a while back. You owe us a few of those and maybe we will be singing tiki Tonga again one day!!

Current Page: 1 of 2
This Thread has been closed
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net