My heart says "no!", there may be fault
But I will not lay down
Support, for family and friends
My club forever, Saracens

Sums it up!

Re: A REFLECTION
Posted by: GHA (IP Logged)
Date: 19 January, 2020 10:09

I mean, yeah. It's only relegation... happens to one club's fans every season!

Posted by: DoubleChampions (IP Logged)
Date: 19 January, 2020 10:27

Quote:
GHA

Yes, letís forget all about the last god knows how many years of skirting the cap. Like it did not exist.

Posted by: BlackheathSarrie (IP Logged)
Date: 19 January, 2020 10:37

Very nice DG and thanks for sharing that. I'm sure it encapsulates, but far more eloquently, how many of us feel.

Also continued thanks to you and TT for the work on as mods on the forum. It must be a trying time and I think you've walked a great line between letting people have their say and stopping posters being repetitive and insulting.

My thanks once again and hoping that Saracens can bring us a result to cheer for this afternoon.

Date: 19 January, 2020 10:58

Quote:
DoubleChampions
Quote:
GHA

Yes, letís forget all about the last god knows how many years of skirting the cap. Like it did not exist.

Yep, days out in the sun, glorious European nights, trophies galore, and now one relegation. Some people are being a bit morbid about the whole situation IMO

Posted by: Convex Hull (IP Logged)
Date: 19 January, 2020 11:14

Quote:
BlackheathSarrie
Very nice DG and thanks for sharing that. I'm sure it encapsulates, but far more eloquently, how many of us feel.
Also continued thanks to you and TT for the work on as mods on the forum.

Some of my posts probably didn't make your jobs any easier, for which I apologise. Next time I think that I am about to be triggered by sanctimonious drivel I shall go to the allotment and check on my Aquadulce Claudia.

smiling smiley

Regardez mon visage. Suis-je bovvered?

Posted by: Banzai1314 (IP Logged)
Date: 19 January, 2020 19:56

Brilliant ! What a genius and so eloquent!

Posted by: Harrow Sarrie (IP Logged)
Date: 19 January, 2020 20:22

Quote:
plzd
Quote:
GHA
Quote:
DoubleChampions
Quote:
GHA

Yep, days out in the sun, glorious European nights, trophies galore, and now one relegation. Some people are being a bit morbid about the whole situation IMO
yes cheating @#$%& @#$%&

And there was Stevie_Wonder lecturing us about there being no trolls...

Can the mods please ban this user - they have now used the word ***t on at least two threads and is not adding anything constructive.

Posted by: DoubleChampions (IP Logged)
Date: 19 January, 2020 22:04

Quote:
GHA
Quote:
DoubleChampions
Quote:
GHA

Evidently my irony was not strong enough - IT IS NOT JUST RELEGATION ON A PAR WITH A SIDE FAILING TO ACHIEVE THE ON FIELD POINTS TOTAL

That strong enough for you?

Date: 20 January, 2020 03:51

Quote:
DoubleChampions
Quote:
GHA
Quote:
DoubleChampions
Quote:
GHA

Evidently my irony was not strong enough - IT IS NOT JUST RELEGATION ON A PAR WITH A SIDE FAILING TO ACHIEVE THE ON FIELD POINTS TOTAL

That strong enough for you?

Next season Sarries will be playing in the Championship, which is on a par with a side failing to achieve the on field points total isn't it?

Posted by: TonyTaff (IP Logged)
Date: 20 January, 2020 19:05

Quote:
Convex Hull
Quote:
BlackheathSarrie
Also continued thanks to you and TT for the work on as mods on the forum.

Some of my posts probably didn't make your jobs any easier, for which I apologise. Next time I think that I am about to be triggered by sanctimonious drivel I shall go to the allotment and check on my Aquadulce Claudia.

smiling smiley

Oi, the mods have a fairly high pain threshold. You haven't come close!

Say hello to Claudia!

Additional recruits to the moderating team always welcome. PM me. Full training will be provided, sort of! winking smiley

£721.05 (*) donated to the Saracens Foundation due to visits to the Sarries frontpage [www.rugbynetwork.net]

Please read and submit articles for publication.

(*) As at October 31, 2018.

This Thread has been closed
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net