Current Page: 3 of 3
Re: TOXIC
Posted by: myleftboot (IP Logged)
Date: 21 January, 2020 19:16

Jack Singleton came thru Sarries amateurs I read recently

Posted by: ROLLO (IP Logged)
Date: 21 January, 2020 19:39

And was then told that Sarcens didn't want him so went to Wuss who spent time and money developing him into the Engaland squad and then you took him bacl at no cost to yourselves.

Posted by: myleftboot (IP Logged)
Date: 21 January, 2020 19:42

Yawn. You're boring. Barely a team in the Premiership doesn't have a Saracens academy product.

Posted by: ukms (IP Logged)
Date: 21 January, 2020 21:11

Quote:
myleftboot
Yawn. You're boring. Barely a team in the Premiership doesn't have a Saracens academy product.

Yawn ...... name them.

Posted by: GHA (IP Logged)
Date: 22 January, 2020 15:36

Quote:
JL904
Quote:
GHA
Quote:
boomer!
Which Saracen players that joined the club as a child, went through the academy, worked their way into starting XV, won domestic and European trophies with the Men In Black will comfortably pull on another premiership club jersey?

Out of interest which players joined Sarries 'as a child', boomer?

As boomer hasn't had chance to reply I'll give you one - I am not 100% certain of any others joining as a child, but ...

... When Andrew Farrell switched from League in 2005, young Owen would have been 13 years old. He for one is a Saracen man and boy, hence reports of him saying he wants to stay at the club.

Ah yes, good call. I mean, by his own admission he'd never played union before the family moved south so he won't've joined Sarries straight away, and I thought he played for Harpenden for a fair while before joining the Academy, but he definitely is Sarries through and through.

Posted by: Darraghgirl (IP Logged)
Date: 24 January, 2020 16:09

This thread is now closed. Please post all issues re salary cap/report etc on sticky thread above

Current Page: 3 of 3
This Thread has been closed
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net