Current Page: 1 of 2
Dublin
Posted by: Stumpy7780 (IP Logged)
Date: 21 January, 2020 10:41

Pretty sure the same question is asked every year. But do we know what the time frame for dates tickets etc. Will be this year, I know EPRC said end of next week on Sunday but does that mean this week or next. Obviously itíll be played at the Aviva.

Secondly who is planning on going? As this could be our last competitive/meaningful game for a while I imagine we should get good numbers across to watch it.

Re: Dublin
Posted by: Roger G (IP Logged)
Date: 21 January, 2020 11:22

Quote:
Stumpy7780
As this could be our last competitive/meaningful game for a while I imagine we should get good numbers across to watch it.

Have confidence. There may be a couple more after this one!

Posted by: Wayoutwest (IP Logged)
Date: 21 January, 2020 12:48

Its always a tough decision as I only have enough cash to do one more away trip. Do I do Dublin or wait and see if we make it to Marseille? Decisions....

Posted by: Sorry Sarrie (IP Logged)
Date: 21 January, 2020 13:21

We're going for sure and already have Marseilles tickets. How does it work at the Aviva does the SSA still get an allocation? A weekend not to be missed in my view. Went on Sunday thinking this could be the last big one and will go to Dublin thinking the same - long may I be proved wrong, well 2 more games in fact so not long at all (Sm124)

Posted by: boomer! (IP Logged)
Date: 21 January, 2020 13:30

Quote:
Stumpy7780
Pretty sure the same question is asked every year. But do we know what the time frame for dates tickets etc. Will be this year, I know EPRC said end of next week on Sunday but does that mean this week or next. Obviously itíll be played at the Aviva.
Secondly who is planning on going? As this could be our last competitive/meaningful game for a while I imagine we should get good numbers across to watch it.

Six of us have got 3 twin rooms booked for Friday through to Monday with a possibility of bringing another four fellas.

I wont look for flights until I am ready to book as I don't trust the search engine algorithms not to keep bumping up the prices for returning enquiries.

We shall be going in hope rather than expectation as this very well could be our last European trip until 2022/2023

It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog.

Posted by: mixmastermatt (IP Logged)
Date: 21 January, 2020 17:19

Am thinking long and hard about this. Would be going on my own... if plenty of other Sarries are in town that weekend, then that probably seals the deal for me.

Posted by: Gryff (IP Logged)
Date: 21 January, 2020 17:26

Last time the SSA had an allocation as part of the overall Club allocation for 200 seats together we would expect similar maybe bit higher as we took 250 to Racing

Date: 21 January, 2020 17:42

Quote:
mixmastermatt
Am thinking long and hard about this. Would be going on my own... if plenty of other Sarries are in town that weekend, then that probably seals the deal for me.
I am sure there will be quite a few going over. If youíre flying youíre guaranteed to have fellow Sarries on the plane and the SSA will have a meeting point which will allow you to meet up with more. Youíll be fine

Posted by: Johnyboy (IP Logged)
Date: 21 January, 2020 18:12

You will be all welcome in Dublin. Had a good time in Newcastle last May and all the Sarries I met were decent.

I just hope we get revenge in this game.

Sad that you have been let down by your owners and directors but that should not reflect on the fans.

Hope you all enjoy the weekend if not the result.

Posted by: The Bard (IP Logged)
Date: 21 January, 2020 18:37

Flights booked on Sunday night!
Fantastic to have something to look forward to!

Posted by: Leinster Lady (IP Logged)
Date: 21 January, 2020 21:14

This game will be the third year in a row that Leinster and Saracens have met in the knock-out stages of the HCC. Last season you were the better side but I am hoping (more than expecting) that we can beat you this time. One thing for sure is that match will be a sell-out in the Aviva stadium because the interest in the game is already enormous here.
May the better side win.

Posted by: Sorry Sarrie (IP Logged)
Date: 21 January, 2020 22:11

Booked into the Mespil Hotel an old favourite in Ballsbridge

Posted by: Brighty_Fez (IP Logged)
Date: 22 January, 2020 12:09

hopefully the meet up in dublin will be at the sandymount hotel again. was a good location last time and nice and close to the stadium

Posted by: HONDA (IP Logged)
Date: 23 January, 2020 09:06

Had enough of all this Salary cap@#$%&trap.. WITCH HUNT
Looking forward to weekend in Dublin, flights and hotel booked (Hopefully all blown over by then and we will back where we should be)
COME ON YOU SARRIES

Posted by: JO'G (IP Logged)
Date: 23 January, 2020 16:29

flight out and back booked -- £38 return

Posted by: Banzai1314 (IP Logged)
Date: 23 January, 2020 19:08

3 of us going - COYS!

Posted by: Sully08 (IP Logged)
Date: 23 January, 2020 19:33

Match date to be confirmed at 1pm tomorrow.

Posted by: paulglynn (IP Logged)
Date: 24 January, 2020 13:54

Date confirmed 4th with a 17.45 ko

Date: 24 January, 2020 13:56

5 of us booked, 3 for the day, 2 for 2 days. Bringing the girlfriend for the first time since the Valentines Day massacre. I hope we fair better this game than we did then haha

Posted by: TonyTaff (IP Logged)
Date: 24 January, 2020 16:26

Should be a match between two near full strength squads!

£721.05 (*) donated to the Saracens Foundation due to visits to the Sarries frontpage [www.rugbynetwork.net]

Please read and submit articles for publication. (*) As at October 31, 2018.

Current Page: 1 of 2
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net