I am officially done with the Salary Cap baloney
Posted by: boomer! (IP Logged)
Date: 23 January, 2020 17:42

Having just read the message here about Michael Fatialofa I am reminded that there is much, much, more to life than arguing with a keyboard warrior about whether a co-investment constitutes salary/income. And whether Nigel was poorly advised or just a very naughty boy.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

My line is drawn here.

It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 24/01/2020 00:01 by boomer!.

Re: I am officially done with the Salary Cap baloney
Posted by: Banzai1314 (IP Logged)
Date: 23 January, 2020 19:17

Quote:
boomer!
Having just read the message here about Michael Fatialofa I am reminded that there is much, muc,h more to life than arguing with a keyboard warrior about whether a co-investment constitutes salary/income. And whether Nigel was poorly advised or just a very naughty boy.
__________________________________________________________________________________________________

My line is drawn here.

Agreed

Posted by: TeflonTed (IP Logged)
Date: 23 January, 2020 20:53

Thank you to those following Fat’s progress, a thread with regular updates is here
[forum.viewfromthe22.com]

The latest official news from the Wuss offie today is :-
Michael Fatialofa has been moved from the Intensive Care Unit at St Mary’s Hospital in London to the Major Trauma Unit at the hospital.

Michael has been diagnosed with a spinal contusion, a serious condition which causes compression on the spine. He has undergone surgery to relieve the pressure on his spinal cord caused by bruising and swelling.

Michael’s condition remains serious but he is making good progress and he is showing encouraging signs of improvement.

The hope is that he will soon be transferred to the internationally-acclaimed spinal injuries unit at Stoke Mandeville Hospital in Buckinghamshire to continue his rehabilitation.

Michael suffered a serious neck injury during the Gallagher Premiership match against Saracens at Allianz Park on January 4.

Warriors have set up a special email account – fats@warriors.co.uk – so that Michael and his wife, Tatiana, can receive messages of support from well-wishers.

Posted by: mfc (IP Logged)
Date: 23 January, 2020 21:46

Truly good news, was obvious it very serious seeing it at the ground.

Trusting he can go on to make a full recovery.

Posted by: wolfgangvonb77 (IP Logged)
Date: 23 January, 2020 21:47

Fingers crossed and I'm glad he is making progress and it does put rugby in perspective

Posted by: Darraghgirl (IP Logged)
Date: 24 January, 2020 16:01

This thread is now closed. Please post all issues re salary cap/report etc on sticky thread above

This Thread has been closed
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net