Saturday's weather
Posted by: tpr's headmistress (IP Logged)
Date: 13 February, 2020 13:15

Dennis the Menace could be a problem

SARACENS RUGBY CLUB IS CLOSELY MONITORING WEATHER FORECASTS IN LIGHT OF POTENTIAL ADVERSE CONDITIONS FOR THIS WEEKENDíS FIXTURE AGAINST SALE SHARKS AT ALLIANZ PARK.
Spells of heavy rain and strong winds are expected towards the end of the week before Storm Dennis brings further very wet and windy weather this weekend.

The safety of the players, supporters and staff, as ever, is paramount and as part of Saracensí usual preparations we will continue to monitor the situation and provide updates.

At present please note the match is 100% on and we look forward to welcoming fans from both Saracens and Sale Sharks to Allianz Park.

Re: Saturday's weather
Posted by: Sorry Sarrie (IP Logged)
Date: 13 February, 2020 19:39

The Scots will be mocking us!!!

My wife and I are on the verge of splitting up because of my obsession with rugby.
I've decided to give it one last try......

Posted by: maynas (IP Logged)
Date: 13 February, 2020 20:21

Scots are a bit quietened at the moment. They wish their match had been postponed

Posted by: GazzaFez (IP Logged)
Date: 15 February, 2020 12:32

Very breezy here now (in Barnet) but no rain at the moment. To be fair the forecast says the worst would hit at around 3pm but I certainly wouldn't describe this as stormy now.

Posted by: Sarriebone (IP Logged)
Date: 15 February, 2020 12:54

The rain's hit Hemel now, getting slowly worse

Posted by: Harrow Sarrie (IP Logged)
Date: 15 February, 2020 14:46

Fairly blustery at AzP - certainly no worse than Murrayfield last weekend. Some rain but not excessive.

Posted by: maynas (IP Logged)
Date: 15 February, 2020 15:37

Looking out the window at the pouring rain and high wind blowing the trees Iím glad Iím not sitting under the apology for a stand roof on the eastStand getting wet in my expensive season ticket seat. Wish the East stand had a decent roof, would love to meet the idiot architect who designed it and sit him under it in this sort of weather. He obviously didnt know the prevailing wind is from the west

Posted by: nicsue (IP Logged)
Date: 15 February, 2020 20:31

We braved our season ticket seats in the East Stand. We got wet, but we saw a great match.

Posted by: Waldo (IP Logged)
Date: 16 February, 2020 08:28

The worst was when the wind got up and was blowing the rain horizontally into you face giving you a decent dermabration !

But it was worth it - as nicsue says great game.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net