Delete as not interesting enough
Posted by: Cereal Killer (IP Logged)
Date: 14 February, 2020 18:38

Sorry for wasting your time mods.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 14/02/2020 21:42 by Cereal Killer.

Re: Man City
Posted by: Sorry Sarrie (IP Logged)
Date: 14 February, 2020 20:18

Yawn my ass off CK (Sm31)

Happy Valentines day

Posted by: Cereal Killer (IP Logged)
Date: 14 February, 2020 21:17

Sorry, thought it was interesting

Re: Delete as not interesting enough
Posted by: Comfortably Dumb (IP Logged)
Date: 14 February, 2020 22:28

Well now I'm interested...

Posted by: myleftboot (IP Logged)
Date: 14 February, 2020 22:57

But if Godzilla AND Itoje got together, what would the image rights be? The fact that Elvis is dead does not detract from your original point. Wilson Pickett may have died in 2006, but it doesn't stop him being an absolute whopper beyond the grave, what if Mustang Sally was an instruction to ride, Sally, ride slightly dodgy joint ventures? Would that make any unintentional salary cap breach Wilson Pickett fault? I'm down to my last heartbreak. If you need me more, but I'm gonna cry. My heart belongs to you. Bleeeeurgh. My heart belongs to you, in the midnight hour, so come baby come let me be your boy, I'm down to my last heartbreak I'm gonna cry in the midnight hour. Donny fight it out is a man's way. Don't fight it it it. Got 99 and a half here waiting. Now we're here in the land of a 1000 dances. Everybody needs somebody to love so come on Wilson, Barty. Stop ruining our website with your spite. You can't stand alone You even destroyed a thread discussing MrFatilofa with your evil shite.gimme a soul dance on the funky Broadway I'm in love, don't make it a jealous love or I will stagger Lee, Wilson, Barty whatever its soul dance number 3 here now you racist mother lover that does a lot of with fit charidee, what a hero. I've come a long way, and she looking good, ain't no jealous love.I've come a long way she's lookin good. I understand you and Barty are a man and a half. Masturbation never creates a Minnie skirt Minnie. I've come a long way, hey Joe, stop sitting under the bridge. I'm halfway down Wikipedia, so tony will miss this. I can't believe Wilson Pickett was allowed to poison a thread talking about Michael Fatialofa to continue to troll the fans of Saracens. What an absolute @#$%&. This accidental thread seemed a perfect place to mention this, not where the duuurty beggar chose to defile. See you next term, when the mods allow me to post again. Yes, yes I am.

Posted by: tpr's headmistress (IP Logged)
Date: 15 February, 2020 08:25

Oh boy, will you be in trouble.(Sm102)

Posted by: Barty II (IP Logged)
Date: 16 February, 2020 10:52

Wow. Oh dear.

Posted by: tpr's headmistress (IP Logged)
Date: 16 February, 2020 11:00

Judging by the posting time I suspect it was a case of the falling down juice getting the better of the brain connecting to the fingers. Probably best to sleep on an annoyance and post the next morning.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net