Chairman's thoughts on future squad
Posted by: AlanE (IP Logged)
Date: 16 February, 2020 13:27

For anyone who was not at the match yesterday, or was but didn't see the programme, it contained the new Chairman's first set of programme notes. Broadly it said what you would expect in the circumstances, but it included this:

'There have been lots of discussions with the players and the coaching staff about the shape of the squad for next season. These have taken place on a very constructive fashion and are almost concluded - we hope to have some extremely positive news on that front within the next week or so.'

That sounds good; I just hope it was not written by the PR team who have come out with some of the rubbish that we have heard from the club over the last few months. Hopefully it marks a corner being turned.

I was 17 miles from Graybridge before I was caught by the school leopard

Re: Chairman's thoughts on future squad
Posted by: tpr's headmistress (IP Logged)
Date: 16 February, 2020 13:33

With his background you'd hope he would scrutinise any PR stuff that gets written before it's published. No breath being held though.(Sm111)

Re: Chairman's thoughts on future squad
Posted by: derbyshire fan (IP Logged)
Date: 16 February, 2020 13:39

He said the same thing in the pre-match chat in the Fez Club

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net