BRAD
Posted by: GerryK (IP Logged)
Date: 29 June, 2020 17:50

Brad definitely deserves a thread to himself. he has been the cornerstone of all our success over the past few years. Has performed outstandingly despite all the injuries. Captain Courageous is the only fitting description of his captaincy. We will miss him as will all the players I am sure.
Identifying a replacement captain is going to be a challenge, I foresee a battle for the honour between Maro & Jamie.
Hope the coffee business continues on its upper trajectory.

Re: BRAD
Posted by: myleftboot (IP Logged)
Date: 29 June, 2020 17:56

One of those vastly underrated outside Saracens, written off as a basher, defence expert, but capable of so much more. Irreplaceable, let's hope he leaves with one more trophy!

Posted by: OldMarovian (IP Logged)
Date: 29 June, 2020 18:12

+1 to both comments.

A good leader, an incredible team player and a lovely bloke. All the best for whatever his future holds and it would be great to think we might be able to give him a little send-off too.

Posted by: flavman 35 (IP Logged)
Date: 29 June, 2020 18:58

Absolutely gutted to hear this but not surprised, an absolute saracens legend, we will miss him badly hopefully nick can fill his boots, deserves a MASSIVE send off, has put his body on the line so many times for us. Never underestimated at sarries.

Posted by: AB (IP Logged)
Date: 29 June, 2020 19:08

Wouldn't it be a really fitting tribute if he left with more silverware viz: Another Heineken Cup Trophy?

Posted by: dirtybertie (IP Logged)
Date: 29 June, 2020 19:17

Hopefully we will all be allowed back before he hangs his boots up to give him a much deserved send off. A true legend.

Posted by: jonnybrowne (IP Logged)
Date: 29 June, 2020 19:39

Quote:
OldMarovian
+1 to both comments.
A good leader, an incredible team player and a lovely bloke. All the best for whatever his future holds and it would be great to think we might be able to give him a little send-off too.

That sums it up perfectly, and I fervently hope we can all be at Allianz to raise the roof in his honour.

Posted by: OhMaroItoje (IP Logged)
Date: 30 June, 2020 15:27

Get the sharks over for a testimonial match? I feel if anyone deserves one then Brad deserves it most

Posted by: Sarriebone (IP Logged)
Date: 30 June, 2020 17:49

Quote:
OhMaroItoje
Get the sharks over for a testimonial match? I feel if anyone deserves one then Brad deserves it most
Great idea!

Posted by: nedrichards (IP Logged)
Date: 02 July, 2020 20:33

"I havenít ruled out playing back in South Africa but my career playing in the UK is over."

Which clears up that very specific bit of wording.

Posted by: jonnybrowne (IP Logged)
Date: 03 July, 2020 08:20

Quote:
OhMaroItoje

+1

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net