Current Page: 1 of 3
Taulupe Faletau
Posted by: CoochieCoo (IP Logged)
Date: 01 August, 2019 15:05

Out of the World Cup due to injury. Speedy recovery Taulupe.

[www.bathrugby.com]

https://pbflaa.by.files.1drv.com/y4mToRbTHGUTg0zWMi8LNeOlOmx4tZHsH3crYbASv0X_qWBw8j30S9KV-RiZIf_AWoOZXD7D3Rjy1tYRAKXykpZSHuOObVQBiovPpB6PnDUuBM6xlx2F1yOjKpEBmWUfMru3SCm255j3p-CnndC7J9ZUG29r1BtfFWHHj-MdzDOpzBuTRTPqNaco8ctf1svZyW0?width=106&height=160&cropmode=none
https://pbfkaa.by.files.1drv.com/y4mhxY1k8zrLn92LwcIYgSd1KcA6zBGX-Wgw2dNz8Us0xA71EhjMmL2tc-ggx7OlsBDECw8eAZ_oAWnNyh5doimzOEics5H87cuh5Q-Sb-ViPD6Pt6QUBneu5F2tlWLltGQZ8pd5qFmsZwbKB39L5Dki21gJfnsiaxLiCiuWPCZUjkXp4EttajzFAgcCl6YuDDF?width=160&height=107&cropmode=none

Re: Taulupe Faletau
Posted by: Griff (IP Logged)
Date: 01 August, 2019 15:08

Gutted to Taulupe, such a shame we wont get to see his talent on the biggest rugby stage of all. Speedy Recovery

"You're going to need a bigger boat"

Miles Reid Adopted Player 2019/20

Posted by: BathMatt53 (IP Logged)
Date: 01 August, 2019 15:45

Wow, the guy really doesn't get much luck does he? Hoping that this is the last of the bad news for him on the injury front for the season - he must be gutted.

[Adoptee 19 / 20: The High ball and counter attack meister, Tom Homer]

Posted by: ballsout (IP Logged)
Date: 01 August, 2019 15:48

Quote:
BathMatt53
Wow, the guy really doesn't get much luck does he?

He was almost never injured before he signed for Bath.

Posted by: CoochieCoo (IP Logged)
Date: 01 August, 2019 16:03

Quote:
ballsout
Quote:
BathMatt53

The ballsout agenda again, it's the Club's fault zzzzzzzzzzzzz

https://pbflaa.by.files.1drv.com/y4mToRbTHGUTg0zWMi8LNeOlOmx4tZHsH3crYbASv0X_qWBw8j30S9KV-RiZIf_AWoOZXD7D3Rjy1tYRAKXykpZSHuOObVQBiovPpB6PnDUuBM6xlx2F1yOjKpEBmWUfMru3SCm255j3p-CnndC7J9ZUG29r1BtfFWHHj-MdzDOpzBuTRTPqNaco8ctf1svZyW0?width=106&height=160&cropmode=none
https://pbfkaa.by.files.1drv.com/y4mhxY1k8zrLn92LwcIYgSd1KcA6zBGX-Wgw2dNz8Us0xA71EhjMmL2tc-ggx7OlsBDECw8eAZ_oAWnNyh5doimzOEics5H87cuh5Q-Sb-ViPD6Pt6QUBneu5F2tlWLltGQZ8pd5qFmsZwbKB39L5Dki21gJfnsiaxLiCiuWPCZUjkXp4EttajzFAgcCl6YuDDF?width=160&height=107&cropmode=none

Date: 01 August, 2019 16:07

Quote:
ballsout
Quote:
BathMatt53

That is true. An age thing (i.e. being battered for the last 10 years in an attritional position)? Was covered by the Chron a few months ago.

[www.somersetlive.co.uk]

This particular injury wasn't anything to do with Bath though, so just coincidence. The Mathieu Bastareaud injury was just assault.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/08/2019 16:09 by BathMatt53.

Date: 01 August, 2019 16:26

Quote:
BathMatt53
Quote:
ballsout
Quote:
BathMatt53

That is true. An age thing (i.e. being battered for the last 10 years in an attritional position)? Was covered by the Chron a few months ago.

[www.somersetlive.co.uk]

This particular injury wasn't anything to do with Bath though, so just coincidence. The Mathieu Bastareaud injury was just assault.

Careful, you'll be accused with having an agenda.

Wasn't suggesting his latest one has anything to do with Bath, but the contrast between being bullet proof and being made of glass has been since he joined.

Posted by: Bath Supporter Jack (IP Logged)
Date: 01 August, 2019 16:28

Wales's loss...Ö.Bath's gain?

Posted by: dcsh (IP Logged)
Date: 01 August, 2019 19:11

What terrible luck! Hopefully he will be fit for the premiership.

Posted by: B4thB4ck (IP Logged)
Date: 01 August, 2019 19:25

Quote:
ballsout
.........Wasn't suggesting his latest one has anything to do with Bath, but the contrast between being bullet proof and being made of glass has been since he joined.

Then say that first time. Don't say something you know will be provocative and then back track once you have successfully wound someone up. Your posts remind me of a courtroom drama, landing a point with the jury and then withdrawing a comment.

'Objection! Sustained. Sorry your honour....'

Date: 01 August, 2019 19:38

Quote:
B4thB4ck
Quote:
ballsout
.........Wasn't suggesting his latest one has anything to do with Bath, but the contrast between being bullet proof and being made of glass has been since he joined.

Then say that first time. Don't say something you know will be provocative and then back track once you have successfully wound someone up. Your posts remind me of a courtroom drama, landing a point with the jury and then withdrawing a comment.

'Objection! Sustained. Sorry your honour....'

I'll post as I wish, thanks. BathMatt53 said he's got a terrible injury record, I suggested he was bullet proof before joining Bath. And I didn't backtrack about anything.

Posted by: dcsh (IP Logged)
Date: 01 August, 2019 20:39

Playing in the European Challenge Cup and Pro 12 would appear to be nowhere near the intensity of the playing in the Premiership and European Champions Cup, this must put much more strain on players bodies.

Posted by: Bath Hammer (IP Logged)
Date: 02 August, 2019 06:15

Letís hope this is a short term injury & he can be fit to play for us for a change. Had he played in the World Cup this probably wouldnít have been the case. Iím also fearing the worst for Louw who was dragged back to play for SA. It would be a massive bonus for us tho have these outstanding players fit for much of the season.

Posted by: shipwrecked (IP Logged)
Date: 02 August, 2019 07:22

TF has a clavicle related injury, so collar bone, a bit worrying. Sam Warburton had to retire with neck issues that required surgery, similar area. Pretty difficult to tackle with confidence with that sort of injury. First Eddie breaking our players now Warren!

https://i.ibb.co/Fz0bC3q/Unknown-1.jpg

Beno Obano Age 25 years, Loosehead prop, 5ft 8ins 18st 12lbs 'Mauls are like Transformers' they change form to become more powerful!

Posted by: sirtidychris (IP Logged)
Date: 02 August, 2019 07:47

The only time I remember that Toby Faletau actually plays for us is when there is some discussion on his latest injury/return from injury. I really feel for the guy and wish him the best of luck in recovery, with regards to Bath the news is neither here nor there, we can mange well without him having Zach Mercer etc and its standard fair having him as an expensive water boy.

Date: 02 August, 2019 09:35

In terms of other resources did anyone see Miles Reid on the training vid update? Blimey that young lad has filled out and certainly wouldn't look out of place in terms of physique. With Zach, Ellis, Bayliss and Reid we will certainly have some able young lads in the back row with Underhill and Louw potentially at the WC and TF injured and that's not even accounting for the new guys and Garvey.

Posted by: shipwrecked (IP Logged)
Date: 15 January, 2020 11:57

Selected for the Wales squad by Wayne Pivac! Priceless..... what's the betting he gets injured training for Wales! angry smiley
Are the club insured for injury on international duty?

https://i.ibb.co/Fz0bC3q/Unknown-1.jpg

Beno Obano Age 25 years, Loosehead prop, 5ft 8ins 18st 12lbs 'Mauls are like Transformers' they change form to become more powerful!

Posted by: OutsideBath (IP Logged)
Date: 15 January, 2020 11:59

Unsurprising, but still annoying.

Hopefully he will still be able to play against Leicester?

Posted by: TG Kesmo (IP Logged)
Date: 15 January, 2020 12:15

Hopefully he will still be able to play against Leicester?[/quote]

If it is not an official match weekend then it is outside the window, there is no Wales game next weekend therefore should be available. The England players have been summoned to a training camp this really should not happen over a weekend preventing them from playing for their club outside the 6 nations fixtures.

Posted by: dr.bath1865 (IP Logged)
Date: 15 January, 2020 12:32

I've read (I think in the Chronicle) that TF will be available for the Leicester match.

To be honest, Eddie might have done us a favour by calling that training camp, as I think Leicester miss their England players (especially Ford, Genge and May, as well as Cole, Youngs, Manu (if fit?!)) more than us.

We'll almost certainly be without Underhill, JJ and Watson, I should think. As much as some might deserve international recognition, I just hope that Eddie doesn't take 40+ players to camp and include the likes of Dunn, Obano, Stuart, Stooke etc. We need em!

Current Page: 1 of 3
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net