Current Page: 3 of 3
Re: Dai Young
Posted by: Ali1969 (IP Logged)
Date: 18 February, 2020 09:42

Very sad the way it has ended for Dai, a genuine real nice bloke. Sounds familiar though, it all started going wrong for him when players he had openly stated he wanted to keep were allowed to leave the most recent being our own Will Stuart. Ring any bells??

This season with the continued hemorrhaging of players he did as stated cut a frustrated and lost soul.

Wonder if Thomas Young will stay? My money is on NOT

Posted by: Bathovalballer (IP Logged)
Date: 18 February, 2020 10:28

Young junior's future may be decided by where Dad ends up, unless he chooses to go abroad.

Adopted player 2020/21 Beno 'the Transformer' Obano

Adopted player 2019/20 Jonathan 'JJ' Joseph.The Jink Joseph.
Adopted player 2018/19 Adopted player 2018/19 Semesa 'The Rock' Rokoduguni

Posted by: nixworld2 (IP Logged)
Date: 18 February, 2020 10:55

Is it me or have Wasps still not announced anything officially on their website? Indicates to me that there might be some legal wrangling going on! Still weird though.

Posted by: hantssabre (IP Logged)
Date: 18 February, 2020 12:35

Now official

[www.bbc.co.uk]

Posted by: ballsout (IP Logged)
Date: 18 February, 2020 13:12

Wasps are a bit of a shambles, he deserved better

Posted by: Rawce (IP Logged)
Date: 18 February, 2020 14:27

From my uneducated position it looks to me like he's paying the price for their move to Coventry, subsequent financial concerns, training facilities promises, losing all the stars he played a part in developing and the consequential results on the pitch.

Any further insight from a Wasps perspective?

Current Page: 3 of 3
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net