Proud...
Posted by: joethefanatic (IP Logged)
Date: 02 April, 2020 23:36

... to be contributing member of this board. The level of engagement, debate and discussion is a joy to behold and a pleasure to be part of. Keep it up people, your club needs you now, more than ever.

... IMHO, of course.

Now in Honolulu

Re: Proud...
Posted by: shipwrecked (IP Logged)
Date: 03 April, 2020 11:00

Joe, an uplifting comment, its all part of British culture with a heavy portion of English Worcestershire sauce, humour and upper lip stuff.
Personally I thrive on the bracing jog at 5am followed by a full English breakfast and a rendition of Swing Low sweet chariot. Miss my game of rugger with the chaps though. Pip Pip!

https://i.ibb.co/gjWyP09/Unknown-1-2.jpg

Beno Obano Age 25 years, Loosehead prop, 5ft 8ins 18st 12lbs 'Mauls are like Transformers' they change form to become more powerful!

Re: Proud...
Posted by: gaz59 (IP Logged)
Date: 03 April, 2020 11:58

For me, proud is not quite the right word though I know what you mean

Appreciation is possibly closer the mark, for me anyway

And thank you, fully agree with the sentiments

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net