Great idea from Exeter forum
Posted by: Faithful_City (IP Logged)
Date: 21 August, 2019 10:04

The idea is that anybody who has a thread idea that will be of interest to the other boards on Sportnetwork, write the thread PM it to the admin and he will post it up as a story and syndicate it so that it appears as a story item on all the other boards and their supporters can then join in on the thread.

The thread still appears on our board along with all the posts from other clubís supporters.

I think this could be really good. If anyone wants to start an emotive, exciting, interesting, revealing, informative thread that they would like to be syndicated let me know, I will create a story from it and syndicate across the network(it will also go out on the Rugby News Now site) If you have any images or links to relevant images please send along with the PM.

I will send it back to you before syndicating to make sure it is what you want to say.

A great. Way to interact with all the other Sportnetwork Site.

JP

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 03/09/2019 10:08 by Faithful_City.

Re: Great idea from Exeter forum
Posted by: centrethere (IP Logged)
Date: 21 August, 2019 21:24

Sounds good to me as I donít generally trawl other boards and it should generate some footfall

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net