Saracens Coaching Staff
Posted by: Trent_Blue (IP Logged)
Date: 19 January, 2020 21:13

Mark McCall and Alex Sanderson will have known what was going on, if anything as they are in charge of recruitment you could make a case that they were driving it and broke the rules themselves by failing to report it to prem rugby as per the rules.

They seem to be coming out of this as victims.. (McCall was asked on BT if he felt let down by those in charge of saracens), seem to remember dean richards getting a ban.

Re: Saracens Coaching Staff
Posted by: ROLLO (IP Logged)
Date: 20 January, 2020 09:44

I think that there is a growing feeling amongst some Saracens supporters that this is the case. It is in my view inconceivable that McCall is not in some way culpable.

Posted by: NW2 (IP Logged)
Date: 20 January, 2020 10:09

I agree. Difficult to see how they couldn't be complicit really.

Posted by: Faithful_City (IP Logged)
Date: 20 January, 2020 13:52

Absolutely Rollo

JP

Posted by: Drahm for England (IP Logged)
Date: 20 January, 2020 16:55

Mark McCall's comments in the BBC article on it do him no favours 'goalposts moved' etc...

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net