Finn Russell will not face Ireland
Posted by: ephil (IP Logged)
Date: 23 January, 2020 16:02

BBC Sport Link

No idea what happened, but we may lose Duncan Weir as a result.

Re: Finn Russell will not face Ireland
Posted by: Fiver (IP Logged)
Date: 23 January, 2020 16:10

At least we've got excellent back up in Jono, hopefully his boot will be as accurate as Dunky's.

Posted by: centrethere (IP Logged)
Date: 23 January, 2020 16:21

And maybe chances for Shillcock and van Breda (who I still can't see as staying unfortunately)

Posted by: shrewsburyman (IP Logged)
Date: 23 January, 2020 16:21

If we play Shillcock or SVB then we have almost as good a kicker. In my view SVB is better kicking from hand than DW.

Posted by: w4rriorz1980 (IP Logged)
Date: 24 January, 2020 17:36

If Du Preez is available for us tomorrow then i'm sure Weir is too.

Eats,Shoots And Leaves

Posted by: Faithful_City (IP Logged)
Date: 11 February, 2020 18:13

Hensen opens his lips and what comes out??

Quote:

While this has provided clarity as to where the fly-half stands at the moment, it has also been divisive. His attitude, whereby he has created a situation in which it is either him or Townsend, has been deemed selfish by some.

Further, Scotland’s encouraging performances against Ireland and England – although they lost both games – have relieved some of the pressure that was on Townsend after he expelled the former Glasgow Warriors player.

Henson, however, has said on Twitter that he feels Russell’s pain. The Welshman had equally been embroiled in a number of situations akin to Russell’s while at Toulon, Cardiff Blues and Bath.

The now-retired talisman took aim at senior player groups in squads, which he says, “Normally consists of the most unskillful, high body fat percentage, double standards type of guys but boy they can talk a good game!”

Well there you go!

Full Article HERE

JP

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/02/2020 18:14 by Faithful_City.

Posted by: centrethere (IP Logged)
Date: 12 February, 2020 00:35

Russell's view is out there - Times an Wales online - he considers Townsend a knob to paraphrase myself

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net