Josh Hodge
Posted by: ROLLO (IP Logged)
Date: 22 June, 2020 08:55

One of the things I enjoy about Cav's games is seeing players who go on to greater things. Two seasons ago I remember Josh Hodge playing for the Falcons and thinking he was one to watch.
He has just signed for Exeter with some good comments about him , definilty one for the future and a loss to Falcons.

Re: Josh Hodge
Posted by: AJWarriors (IP Logged)
Date: 22 June, 2020 09:49

Future England full back. Watched him for England U20s at their World Cup and he was the stand out player. Super accurate off the tee too. He will learn off Stuart Hogg so it bodes very well for the future. Hes the equivalent of us losing Ted or Ollie so Im not surprised theyre gutted, hes a great talent

[youtu.be]

Posted by: ROLLO (IP Logged)
Date: 22 June, 2020 12:19

Yes AJW I have rarley seen a player stand out so much in a Cav's game. As you say good off the tee as well, multi talented.

Posted by: Garym (IP Logged)
Date: 22 June, 2020 14:07

The falcons fans are well and truly gutted at losing him, they see it is the beginning of the slippery slope for them with regards to the future

Posted by: AJWarriors (IP Logged)
Date: 22 June, 2020 14:55

Looks that way. Ageing team and it wont be too long before someone snaps up Adam Radwan too.

Posted by: usa warrior (IP Logged)
Date: 23 June, 2020 18:21

Not even a peep out of Falcons regarding his leaving. All furloughed still and potentially may not play a game until December!! Rumours they couldn't pay players at all for a little while.

Will they last that long?

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net