Next Season
Posted by: cardiff_steve (IP Logged)
Date: 10 July, 2020 20:56

Pretty hard to look to the future right now. We know when (hopefuly) the final games of this season will be played. But we don't really know when next season will kick off.

I do know that I can't wait to be back on the south terrace.

Just for a moment, I'm going to imagine that covid isnt happening and think about what needs to happen for us to have a good year.

You know what? I think we're mostly there.

Our backs, props, first choice second rows, and flankers are already Heineken Cup quality.

I like John Mulvihill as a coach. Duane Goodfield is doing great work as a scrum coach too.

Academy... we've got some serious players about to come through in my opinion.

We just need to....

Sort out the lineouts. Lineouts alone probably cost us games this season. New forwards coach needed?

Add a few ball carriers to get us on the front foot more often. Carre does a bit of that but we need more.

Do all that.... you know what, I think we're looking at some trophies.

Re: Next Season
Posted by: Martynwilliamsno1fan (IP Logged)
Date: 14 July, 2020 06:57

When is it going to be announced about where they are going to play the Ospreys game next month and where they are going to play next season?

We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net