The Doc to sign for the Dragons
Posted by: Empire 58 (IP Logged)
Date: 15 July, 2020 16:53

Jamie Roberts is in advanced talks to sign for the Dragons. Canít help but wish we resigned him. A hugely experienced player that would of helped our young centres develop superbly!

Re: The Doc to sign for the Dragons
Posted by: cardiff_steve (IP Logged)
Date: 15 July, 2020 17:13

And he wants to join us. Has made "come and get me" statements more than once.

Date: 15 July, 2020 21:07

Would be good. But according to press reports heís heading to Gwent!

Posted by: Ben Blair's Right Peg (IP Logged)
Date: 16 July, 2020 11:53

It seems from reading between the lines that we have spoken with him but it was agreed through the PRB that there would be no player negotiations by regions through the pandemic period.

I'm very sure that he wants to play for us over the Drags especially as he's been doing Podcasts for us and lots of media for us and he loves the club. Seems the Dragons have gone off doing what they like.

Be a real shame to see him over there, he'd be a great addition for us especially as a mentor and potentially move into coaching.

I hope Blues take this as a sign that they can negotiate and ignore the PRB. Would still rather an overseas lock mind.

Date: 16 July, 2020 12:53

Lock and hooker!

We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net