Team for Scarlets
Posted by: Beddaublue25 (IP Logged)
Date: 17 August, 2020 08:13

What team would you like to see selected against the Scarlets.???

Re: Team for Scarlets
Posted by: Ben Blair's Left Peg (IP Logged)
Date: 17 August, 2020 11:04

We have nothing really to play for so i'd like to see us go strong starting with youth on the bench.

Amos, Lane, Lee-lo, Halaholo, Adams, Evans, Tomos, Navidi, Robinson, Boyde, Hill, Turnbull, Lewis, Dacey, Carre

Bench: Arhip, Belcher, Thyer, Davies, Moore, Lloyd, Scully, Thomas

Posted by: Beddaublue25 (IP Logged)
Date: 17 August, 2020 15:41

It is quite a good side.

Posted by: Ben Blair's Left Peg (IP Logged)
Date: 20 August, 2020 11:30

Just seen that Lee-lo is unavailable (anyone know why??) and Halaholo is still injured. So my revised choice would be:

Amos, Lane, Harries/Smith, Thomas, Adams, Evans, Tomos, Navidi, Robinson, Boyde, Hill, Turnbull, Lewis, Dacey, Carre

Bench: Arhip, Belcher, Thyer, Davies, Moore, Lloyd, Scully, Millard

Cant get my head around the amount of players available, quality players like Fish or Morgan i've left out. Potentially could move Lane to 13? Amos to Wing and Morgan to start at the back?

Posted by: Empire 58 (IP Logged)
Date: 20 August, 2020 12:55

Summerhill could feature to. Really looking forward to this. I donít even care if we lose. I just wanna see some Welsh rugby!!!!!!

Posted by: Empire 58 (IP Logged)
Date: 20 August, 2020 12:55

Obviously Iíd prefer us to win!

Posted by: cardiff_steve (IP Logged)
Date: 20 August, 2020 15:14

I'd be keen to see Amos or Summerhill at 13.

We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net