Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: To AGP or Not to AGP...
Posted by: Rob C (IP Logged)
Date: 17 June, 2019 11:33

Quote:
Jean H
Ive often wondered what all those symbols mean,now I know!!!!!

There seems to have been a problem for a while now with emojis on the message board.

Posted by: covmick1/Michael Carter (IP Logged)
Date: 17 June, 2019 11:35

Eric may not post to much on here. The club will and should have A set procedure to give out information, Now a new pitch will be A very major thing to announce. So folks let us just wait for the statement from the club. Then we can all enjoy it.

covmick/Michael Carter

Posted by: Tom Jordan (IP Logged)
Date: 17 June, 2019 12:46

Well a portable shipping container office arrived this morning on the park side of the ground and a digger/excavator on the pitch this afternoon so perhaps things are starting to get moving!

Posted by: AdminBTCov (IP Logged)
Date: 17 June, 2019 13:17

Quote:
Rob C
Quote:
Jean H
Ive often wondered what all those symbols mean,now I know!!!!!

There seems to have been a problem for a while now with emojis on the message board.

Really? (Sm102)(Sm128)(Sm133)(Sm18)(Sm34)(Sm21)(Sm20)(Sm60)(Sm73)(Sm159)(Sm22)(Sm14)

I always put it down to operator error myself (Sm110)(Sm145)(Sm161)(Sm14)

(Hint: the board does not recognise, and has never recognised emoji coding from phones).(Sm8)

Posted by: AdminBTCov (IP Logged)
Date: 17 June, 2019 13:18

Quote:
Tom Jordan
Well a portable shipping container office arrived this morning on the park side of the ground and a digger/excavator on the pitch this afternoon so perhaps things are starting to get moving!

Cheers Tom. Whack some pics up here if you fancy it.

Posted by: Tom Jordan (IP Logged)
Date: 17 June, 2019 13:51

Not much to see at the moment, have stuck a couple up on twitter as I am not sure how to attach images here.

TomJ1979

Current Page: 2 of 2
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net