Posted by: Moosemagic (IP Logged)
Date: 20 January, 2020 14:39

For info

Hartpury have confirmed that Saturdays match will kick off at 2pm

Phil Reynolds

Re: Hartpury kickoff time
Posted by: Egg Timer (IP Logged)
Date: 20 January, 2020 17:48

And it will be on Sky ~Sports Arena as well.

Posted by: covkid53 (IP Logged)
Date: 20 January, 2020 18:34

Quote:
Egg Timer
Sky hoping Cov will be humbled by the students ? Our boys needs to come out of the blocks fighting.

Posted by: AdminBTCov (IP Logged)
Date: 20 January, 2020 19:21

Quote:
Egg Timer
Which would cost an extra 19 quid per month to subscribe to (in my case just to watch one game. Can't run to that, sadly).

Posted by: HoboAl (IP Logged)
Date: 20 January, 2020 19:27

Quote:
covkid53
Quote:
Egg Timer
Sky hoping Cov will be humbled by the students ? Our boys needs to come out of the blocks fighting.

Students??? Dont get me started!!

It will be a very tough game. They have been there or there abouts in most games.

4 of us going by car - Gwan Cov!

Posted by: AdminBTCov (IP Logged)
Date: 20 January, 2020 19:32

I steered away from the 'students' bit quite deliberately...

Posted by: CharlieBravo (IP Logged)
Date: 20 January, 2020 19:39

Phil, the kick off time on the Supporters’ Club website in connection with the coach timings still has it at 2.30. Does an adjustment need to be made?

Posted by: Moosemagic (IP Logged)
Date: 20 January, 2020 20:31

Hi Cliff
The travel details email for people on the CRSC coach will have all the correct timings etc and will be sent out on Thursday as normal.
The coach will still be departing at 11.30am prompt.

Phil Reynolds

Posted by: timdouglas1 (IP Logged)
Date: 20 January, 2020 21:24

I'm working until 1 pm on that Saturday, will the game be on in the clubhouse? Maybe put an offer on. Burger, chips and a pint for a fiver, and a good crowd in. Might be worth a punt

Posted by: CharlieBravo (IP Logged)
Date: 20 January, 2020 22:06

Thanks Phil.

Posted by: Paul Ingleston (IP Logged)
Date: 20 January, 2020 22:18

Tim

Might have to pay on the gate as Coventry United are due to play Worcester City (3pm) at the BPA in the Midlands Football League Premier on Saturday.

Hope this helps.

Paul

Posted by: covmick1/Michael Carter (IP Logged)
Date: 20 January, 2020 23:26

Quote:
Paul Ingleston
Tim
Might have to pay on the gate as Coventry United are due to play Worcester City (3pm) at the BPA in the Midlands Football League Premier on Saturday.

Hope this helps.

Paul

This means it is an event day at BPA, so car parking charge on Saturday will be £ 5.00. be aware if travelling on the coach to Hartpury.

covmick/Michael Carter

Posted by: timdouglas1 (IP Logged)
Date: 21 January, 2020 07:33

Thank you Paul, I wasn't aware of that

Posted by: John Butler (IP Logged)
Date: 21 January, 2020 09:04

And it is live via BBC C&W too, see separate post

Posted by: covkid53 (IP Logged)
Date: 24 January, 2020 08:39

Quote:
HoboAl
Quote:
covkid53
Quote:
Egg Timer

It will be a very tough game. They have been there or there abouts in most games.

The clue is in the name "Hartpury University RFC" hahahaha.... Just joking, it was a figure of speech like "reds", "blues" or "saints'". We all know they are paid full timers, some of who may indeed be studying for BSc's or a Masters. The university has all the facilities to run a professional sports team. My son is a university sports graduate, so I know how it works ;-)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 24/01/2020 08:41 by covkid53.

Posted by: HoboAl (IP Logged)
Date: 24 January, 2020 10:16

Quote:
covkid53
Quote:
HoboAl
Quote:
covkid53
Quote:
Egg Timer

The clue is in the name "Hartpury University RFC" hahahaha.... Just joking, it was a figure of speech like "reds", "blues" or "saints'". We all know they are paid full timers, some of who may indeed be studying for BSc's or a Masters. The university has all the facilities to run a professional sports team. My son is a university sports graduate, so I know how it works ;-)

They should be called Gloucester University.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net