Statement by Coventry Rugby & Cornish Pirates
Posted by: OldNick (IP Logged)
Date: 12 February, 2020 16:02

[www.coventryrugby.co.uk]

[cornish-pirates.com]

Linked in the article is a proposed structure prepared by Coventry and Cornish Pirates, and submitted by them, Ealing Trailfinders, and London Scottish which they have supplied to the RFU but nor permitted to present... [www.coventryrugby.co.uk]

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 12/02/2020 16:19 by OldNick.

Re: Statement by Coventry Rugby & Cornish Pirates
Posted by: AdminBTCov (IP Logged)
Date: 12 February, 2020 17:06

Interesting. Many lines to be read between...

Re: Statement by Coventry Rugby & Cornish Pirates
Posted by: Enjoy the game (IP Logged)
Date: 12 February, 2020 17:29

I have followed Cov as a dedicated supporter for more years than I care to remember, during great times and low. I have also read the posts over the last few years with interest, but not getting involved. This proposal from the RFU hits hard and cannot do the game any good. Hopefully the joint statement will make those over privileged dinosaurs stop and think.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net