Current Page: 1 of 3
Army game
Posted by: Rob C (IP Logged)
Date: 03 March, 2020 18:30

Any season ticket holders been emailed a discount code?

Re: Army game
Posted by: AdminBTCov (IP Logged)
Date: 03 March, 2020 18:37

Not me. Were we expecting to be?

Posted by: fordy69uk (IP Logged)
Date: 03 March, 2020 18:47

So we have to actually pay?! (Sm49) (Sm103)

Posted by: fordy69uk (IP Logged)
Date: 03 March, 2020 18:53

I'm yet to receive an email!

From the offy site

"Coventry Rugby host the British Army at Butts Park Arena. Coventry's players will have the chance for game time ahead of some crucial games, while the Army will be in the middle of their preparations for the annual Army v Navy Twickenham showcase. Red Roses v Wales Women and England v Wales will be shown in the bars live from Twickenham from 12:00pm. This game is NOT included in the 2019/20 Season Ticket package. Season Ticket Holders have been emailed a 20 discount code, which can also be claimed either in person at the Butts Park Arena ticket office or by calling 02476 23100"

Date: 03 March, 2020 18:55

On the Official site...

'This match is outside the normal Season Ticket package, but Coventry Rugby is offering Season Ticket Holders a 20 percent discount on their match tickets. A discount code is being emailed, or alternatively you can come to the Butts Park Arena ticket office in person and bring your Season Card, or call 02476 231001 during office hours and quoting your Season Card order number.'

The checkout page has a box for a discount code.

Posted by: HoboAl (IP Logged)
Date: 03 March, 2020 19:43

Just get your asses into the ticket office with your season ticket card. Greet Jo with a big beaming smile and buy a ticket. With her history at the club and loyalty she could out moan you lot!

Yes she poured pints at Coundon Road too!!

Posted by: Moosemagic (IP Logged)
Date: 03 March, 2020 19:56

Went to see the lovely lady today to purchase my ticket.

Phil Reynolds

Date: 03 March, 2020 20:34

Quote:
HoboAl
Just get your asses into the ticket office with your season ticket card. Greet Jo with a big beaming smile and buy a ticket. With her history at the club and loyalty she could out moan you lot!

Always happy to see Jo but kind of negates the point of online sales and not everyone can just drop in during the week...

Date: 03 March, 2020 21:14

Quote:
Rob C
Quote:
HoboAl

Always happy to see Jo but kind of negates the point of online sales and not everyone can just drop in during the week...

You need both surely - online and a front of house face. You can order over the phone too so three options.

Date: 03 March, 2020 21:24

Quote:
HoboAl
Quote:
Rob C
Quote:
HoboAl

You need both surely - online and a front of house face. You can order over the phone too so three options.

I'll probably drop in but, to be fair, the original post was just a query in response to what the club itself had advertised - not really a moan?

Date: 03 March, 2020 21:57

Fair enough - but sometimes why don't people just phone the club?

Date: 03 March, 2020 22:12

Quote:
HoboAl
Fair enough - but sometimes why don't people just phone the club?

My post was written a 6.30pm, the first time I've checked details for the match. The club is shut at that time. It was just a simple query on a forum frequented by fellow supporters...jeez, sorry for the inconvenience. In those immortal words, I didn't expect the Spanish Inquisition.

Posted by: AdminBTCov (IP Logged)
Date: 03 March, 2020 23:36

Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition.

Posted by: bigm/ mark harrison. (IP Logged)
Date: 04 March, 2020 07:48

it was a very valid and fair question, which was to everyones benefit.

Date: 04 March, 2020 08:43

It was a tongue in cheek answer, 1) giving you an alternative 2) being positive about Cov's ticket office.
No offence or embarrassment was intended.

Date: 04 March, 2020 12:04

Quote:
bigm/ mark harrison.
it was a very valid and fair question, which was to everyones benefit.

Cheers mark

As the other interested party, I emailed Jo and she's let me have the code.

Posted by: allthegear (IP Logged)
Date: 06 March, 2020 15:39

I cannot see team news for Saturday anywhere. Anyone know where to find out?

Date: 06 March, 2020 15:51

Quote:
allthegear
I cannot see team news for Saturday anywhere. Anyone know where to find out?

I know I have been looking too. It is very disapointing when they let things slide like this. It should get the same build up as any fixture.

Posted by: Billyboy (IP Logged)
Date: 06 March, 2020 16:20

Got my ticket for the Army game - hoping to see Bootsie & Snudge! (Oops - have I just given my age away?!) I know, I know, - I'll get my coat.

Date: 06 March, 2020 16:33

Team news is coming apparently

Current Page: 1 of 3
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net