Fixtures
Posted by: Unofficial Plymouth Albion (IP Logged)
Date: 07 June, 2012 10:58

What do you think? You can have your say by posting below.
If you do not already have an account Click here to Register.

Re: Fixtures
Posted by: ianbol (IP Logged)
Date: 07 June, 2012 12:09

Is that "definate", Frank, as against "provisional" [subject to the L.W. thing] ?

Posted by: lobina (IP Logged)
Date: 07 June, 2012 12:55

Will the Pirates game be on a Saturday or Sunday?

Posted by: STBSTEAMGEN (IP Logged)
Date: 07 June, 2012 15:07

not been on site for some time, .season tickets this year, is their no early bird discounts?

Posted by: stonehousealbion (IP Logged)
Date: 07 June, 2012 16:37

No early bird discounts and provisional fixtures at the moment. Check on the Official site for when the list is confirmed. (Don't hold your breath, either...)

Come cheer up, my lads - 'tis to glory we steer!

Posted by: Elburton Albion (IP Logged)
Date: 08 June, 2012 10:52

November 17th Championship XV v New Zealand Maories.

Be nice if this was held at Brickfields!!!

Posted by: Mike from Helston (IP Logged)
Date: 25 June, 2012 19:43

Think the club has shot it`s self in the foot with the "Pirats" fixture being on Boxing Day. No (r) No public transport . A lot of my Cornish work coleagues and neighbours, just won`t be able to get there . Plus the "family gathering" time of year,(they may be able to escape for a few hours , but not most of the day !!!! ) and that`s without the traditional local Boxing Day fixtures as well !!!
I fear the gate will suffer .Saturday 22nd would probably have been a bumper crowd , all that shopping stuff for the ladies , and the players would have been able to relax on Christmas day
Hey Ho , just me ruminating
ROLL ON THE NEW SEASON (don`t like these dark empty summer months !!!)confused smiley

Posted by: Food for thought (IP Logged)
Date: 26 June, 2012 08:49

Haven't Pirates hosted Albion on Boxing day on a number of occasions!

Posted by: Mike from Helstonujhk (IP Logged)
Date: 26 June, 2012 22:32

"Food for thought" , my drift wasn`t about the archives , more a missed chance to top up the club`s purse ( and for the shop to sell those last minute Christmas presents !!! ) (Sm25)

Posted by: Food For Thought (IP Logged)
Date: 27 June, 2012 09:23

Fair comment

Posted by: noibla (IP Logged)
Date: 28 June, 2012 23:29

Launceston, Taunton, Redruth and Exmouth are our home pre season games according to the Herald plus Worcester away as already announced.

Semper Sersum.

Posted by: covmick/Michael Carter (IP Logged)
Date: 01 July, 2012 12:30

A big regret for me is no trip this year again to the Brickfields. How is my little patch of the pitch doing. Rock on Albion here is wishing you a good season.

covmick/Michael Carter

Posted by: ianbol (IP Logged)
Date: 02 July, 2012 08:02

Hey, mick, thanx for that and all the very best to your lot too. Be assured, your patch of the Brickfields turf is well watered.

We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net