Tom Putt
Posted by: Dewnansek (IP Logged)
Date: 04 May, 2019 13:16

I notice that Tom Putt, who is playing for Devon today, is actively looking for a club on twitter.

Would we be interested? Ex Albion, ex Darlington, but most recently Brixham (I think).

Re: Tom Putt
Posted by: Commando joe (IP Logged)
Date: 04 May, 2019 13:48

Did a short spell with us then Darlington and Brixham.
Not impressed , if he was up to it clubs would be interested.
Wouldn’t get in last seasons team in my opinion.

Posted by: stonehousealbion (IP Logged)
Date: 04 May, 2019 16:28

Was at Newton Abbot this season who allegedly went into meltdown. Now student at UoP, I believe. If so does/should be play for them?

Finished the season not playing and therefore unattached as listed. Muggy's on the bench as cover for Devon and competition (with plenty of others, both at 10 and 15) if he came to Brickfields.

He worked very well in his year for Albion as a real youngster, but some said he took the DMP money and ran. Therefore, hard to see an immediate opening right now with us.

Come cheer up, my lads - 'tis to glory we steer!

Posted by: Commando joe (IP Logged)
Date: 05 May, 2019 21:21

Not good enough in my opinion.

We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net