Tickets needed/available etc.
Posted by: Moorsman (IP Logged)
Date: 28 February, 2018 10:32

Anyone offering or looking for tickets please post here (Sm106)

Re: Tickets needed/available etc.
Posted by: danceswithsticks (IP Logged)
Date: 25 November, 2019 08:55

Ticket for Sale away in champions cup.
Area E04, row H, seat 155. 65+ but not sure they check.cost £23 but happy to take offers - anything that I get will go to charity.
Reminder that supporter's coach is only £15 if you are a member of chief's supporters.

PM if interested. Also going on to other 'platforms' so first come first served.
Cheers

Posted by: SearchDogDave (IP Logged)
Date: 01 December, 2019 16:09

I've a ticket for the upcoming home game against Sale [Heineken Cup] and cant make it.
Its in the SW Comms Stand block West, row U seat 113.
Cost was £33-00 but on sale for £25-00 ovno.
Please pm me if interested.
Dave

Posted by: chris@keltik.co.uk (IP Logged)
Date: 03 December, 2019 11:37

Massive longshot but chancing my arm for anyone selling 1 spare ticket to the sarries game on the 29th (ambitious I know)!

Posted by: Mattpirates13 (IP Logged)
Date: 04 December, 2019 17:47

Good evening all, we are having a silent auction for Penzance and Newlyn Under 12ís, who have won a trip to Twickenham. London Irish have kindly donated 4 tickets to their game against Exeter at the Madejski stadium on Sunday 5th January 2020. The tickets are in the a West stand, gate 1, cost £28 each. If anyone would like to purchase these, please let me know - it is a long way for the people of Penzance to travel, but we are hoping someone at Exeter may purchase, and add much needed money to our fundraising attempts. Many thanks, Matt Nicholas

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/12/2019 17:49 by Mattpirates13.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net