Current Page: 1 of 4
Stuart Hogg
Posted by: AH-64 (IP Logged)
Date: 09 November, 2018 17:41

Rumour that he has signed for us. What a signing, a class fullback.

Re: Stuart Hogg
Posted by: Jehovas Sandals (IP Logged)
Date: 09 November, 2018 18:03

Rumour??...... I'll believe it when it's officially announced.
If true, its a top signing and Hogg will be a great asset.

I drink and forget stuff!

Posted by: Tom A Hawk (IP Logged)
Date: 09 November, 2018 18:44

Agreed Jehova, have heard so many rumors lately regarding signings that have seemingly gone quiet or come to nothing: French Prop, Guy Mercer, Lozowski to name a few..

Will believe it when I hear it..

Posted by: Mabolza (IP Logged)
Date: 09 November, 2018 19:26

Sam Skinner will be spending a lot of time with him over the next few weeks telling him how good it is at Chiefs.

Posted by: Chickamauga (IP Logged)
Date: 09 November, 2018 21:33

Now picked up by the BBC...
[www.bbc.co.uk]

Date: 09 November, 2018 21:38

Quote:
Chickamauga
Now picked up by the BBC...
[www.bbc.co.uk]
Still not confirmed

Date: 10 November, 2018 08:46

As a Glaswegian Chiefs season ticket holder who lives less than a mile from Sandy Park, I want it to be known that Hoggy can have the spare room in my house anytime he likes.

Posted by: Brent1 (IP Logged)
Date: 10 November, 2018 18:34

Positive rumours growing....

Date: 11 November, 2018 08:15

Glasgow Warriors have officially announced that he is leaving them at the end of the season. No mention of where he is going though.

Posted by: OldWing (IP Logged)
Date: 11 November, 2018 10:31

According to the Beeb, he is coming to Chiefs. If so, this is a fantastic signing for us as he is clearly world class. Welcome, Stuart.

Posted by: Shouting Prarie Dog (IP Logged)
Date: 11 November, 2018 12:48

I just hope the rumour is true.

smileys with beer

Just a farm team from Devon.
We know who we be!

The lowest depth to which people can sink before Truth is defined by the word 'God'.

Pawel Vygot. 2018

Date: 11 November, 2018 12:48

I just hope the rumour is true.

smileys with beer

We know who we be!

The lowest depth to which people can sink before Truth is defined by the word 'God'.

Pawel Vygot. 2018

Posted by: andy15 (IP Logged)
Date: 11 November, 2018 13:34

Good news
Also suggesting Dan du Preez joking short term from Sharks
[m.sport24.co.za]

Posted by: mommentum (IP Logged)
Date: 11 November, 2018 14:00

I guess this means we are losing Santiago Cordero, which would be understandable if he wants to play in the World Cup, not so if he leaves for another European club as Cordero is here in international windows which a Scottish international will not be

Date: 11 November, 2018 14:06

Seemingly more likely that Hogg will be joining us.
What a great signing if it's the case.... World class fullback.

I drink and forget stuff!

Date: 11 November, 2018 16:45

Re: Hogg to Exeter
Shugs (IP Logged)
11 November, 2018 14:47
"Is this a good signing for Chiefs? Will it start to dilute their "no stars" comararderie. By the same yardstick Hogg will have plenty of time to contemplate whether it's a good move for him as he watches the pack in front of him recycle and pick and drive for 80 minutes. A strange move for both parties for me".

This is just anexample of Prem supporters denigrating our style of play. The fact that their own clubs are declining and losing regularly doesn't seem to come into the equation.
For flips sake Bristol were far the better side at the Ricoh today against a so fluid and attractive approach from Wasps. How on earth did Wasps lose after showing such an exciting and elegant display? (Sarcasm).

We know who we be!

Pawel Vygot. 2018

Posted by: DumnoniiNomad (IP Logged)
Date: 11 November, 2018 19:58

Bizarre! Surely if that is how we are seen, signing Hogg is specifically to build alternatives!
Just like Tank brought us options up front; Parling in the lineout, and Salvi in open play ...

Posted by: Tribester (IP Logged)
Date: 11 November, 2018 20:25

Quote:
mommentum
I guess this means we are losing Santiago Cordero, which would be understandable if he wants to play in the World Cup, not so if he leaves for another European club as Cordero is here in international windows which a Scottish international will not be

I'm not sure it does, we've seen more of Santi on the wing than FB.

Posted by: Currychief (IP Logged)
Date: 11 November, 2018 20:29

Iím still waiting for confirmation we have signed Stuart....

Posted by: Tribester (IP Logged)
Date: 11 November, 2018 20:32

Quote:
Shouting Prarie Dog
Re: Hogg to Exeter
Shugs (IP Logged)
11 November, 2018 14:47
"Is this a good signing for Chiefs? Will it start to dilute their "no stars" comararderie. By the same yardstick Hogg will have plenty of time to contemplate whether it's a good move for him as he watches the pack in front of him recycle and pick and drive for 80 minutes. A strange move for both parties for me".

We've seen great attacking play from Dolly and Lackie at FB, so this is nonsense.

And if we are to progress in Europe, another string to our bow is just what we need. So it's got to be a good signing.

Haven't we had any stars before? 7 players featuring in AIs this weekend, former Lions, former/current Aussie, Argentian, Italian capped players.

Sometimes these trolls need to do a bit more homework.

Current Page: 1 of 4
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net