Chiefs Supporters Club
Posted by: ECSCRobFriend (IP Logged)
Date: 21 December, 2019 08:59

Become a member of the fast growing Chiefs Supporters Club!

Did you know our membership is now only £6.00 for the season?

As well as our aim and events below, we have worked really hard to get local businessís to offer great discounts. So far we have 17 on the team offering discounts on food, drinks, jewellery and even car MOTís with more in the pipeline. In the new year we will also be announcing a large number of online discounts via our newly set up members area, for such items as golf equipment, garden furniture, bike maintenance and clothing brands.

Our aims are to provide the Supporters of Exeter Chiefs with social opportunities and events throughout the year. These have included very successful Golf Days, quizzes and raffles, both at home and on the away coaches, BBQ and cricket,Dinner/Dances, local evening walks, brewery visits and also gatherings at our European fixtures both here and abroad.

We support the Academy, the Chiefs Community and Youth Rugby throughout Devon and Cornwall and over the years we have raised in excess of £46,000 which has enabled them to purchase various pieces of equipment.

To join or for all the info, simply head over to our website and hit join! www.chiefssupportersclub.co.uk

Many Thanks
Rob Friend - Exeter Chiefs Supporters Club

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 22/12/2019 11:45 by Jehovas Sandals.

Re: Chiefs Supporters Club
Posted by: DumnoniiNomad (IP Logged)
Date: 21 December, 2019 17:11

Worthy of a 'sticky' JS?

Posted by: Jehovas Sandals (IP Logged)
Date: 21 December, 2019 18:35

It's our supporters club..... Wether we choose to join or not..... Dont see why you'd think it worthy of a 'sticky'?

I drink and forget stuff!

Posted by: Chief Sitting Down (IP Logged)
Date: 22 December, 2019 00:36

Quote:
Jehovas Sandals
It's our supporters club..... Wether we choose to join or not..... Dont see why you'd think it worthy of a 'sticky'?
What's a sticky?

Date: 22 December, 2019 10:02

Quote:
Jehovas Sandals
Hi JS. Sorry if you feel I spoke out of turn. It certainly wasn't my intention. I just felt it might be beneficial to have a 'sticky' (*) for ease of potential members. If you disagree, then fine, that's very much your call as administrator. Thanks for what you do, and happy Christmas.

* A 'sticky' is a message thread that sticks to the top of the message board.

Date: 22 December, 2019 10:08

Quote:
DumnoniiNomad
Quote:
Jehovas Sandals
Hi JS. Sorry if you feel I spoke out of turn. It certainly wasn't my intention. I just felt it might be beneficial to have a 'sticky' (*) for ease of potential members. If you disagree, then fine, that's very much your call as administrator. Thanks for what you do, and happy Christmas.

Date: 22 December, 2019 10:14

Quote:
DumnoniiNomad
Quote:
Jehovas Sandals

Thank you.

In that case I think JS should help out the supporters club and supporters and stick it to the top of the page.
JS mite be the administrator but this is a fans forum and not just one mans opinion.
Come on JS have some Christmas cheer.

Posted by: Jehovas Sandals (IP Logged)
Date: 22 December, 2019 11:47

There ya go.... Top of the pile..... Merry Christmas

I drink and forget stuff!

Date: 22 December, 2019 19:50

Quote:
Jehovas Sandals
Thank you and a Merry Christmas to you JS

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 22/12/2019 19:53 by Chief Sitting Down.

Date: 22 December, 2019 20:00

Quote:
Jehovas Sandals
Cheers, JS (Sm128)

Posted by: OggyMan (IP Logged)
Date: 23 December, 2019 01:00

Thanks JS

Oggy

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net