Current Page: 3 of 3
Re: England 6 Nation Team
Posted by: Celtic Chieftain (IP Logged)
Date: 06 February, 2020 13:19

Can we just have Harry Williams back then please, if England are just going to mess him around?

"Look, I'm fine, I don't need to go off, but I just can't remember what position I play."

Posted by: Zyder head (IP Logged)
Date: 06 February, 2020 21:41

I just don't get Eddie at all now.
His reasoning with not picking Don was because he didn't carry hard enough in traffic and he wanted lots of carriers in the team, especially the pack obviously.
He didn't pick Sam because he wasn't tall enough, heavy enough or carry enough in traffic yet this is a tiny back row by Eddie standards and has no regular tall line out option which was another reason for not picking big Dave.
Eddie continually contradicts his own arguments.
There is a serious lack of carrying in this pack again,no hard yard carriers in the backs,can't see us getting over the gain line much if at all and if the weather forecast is correct then Scotland should be favourites imo.
I think 11/4 Scotland is a huge price and they have been bigger!

Posted by: Celtic Chieftain (IP Logged)
Date: 07 February, 2020 10:48

Given LCD's absence from the squad is because his wife is in labour, fingers crossed that's all going well

"Look, I'm fine, I don't need to go off, but I just can't remember what position I play."

Posted by: Currychief (IP Logged)
Date: 18 February, 2020 21:02

I see that Henry has been included in the 33 man Squad today

Posted by: Wampum (IP Logged)
Date: 19 February, 2020 11:42

Faf de K said he'd never play with Curry as an 8, Dombrandt tearing it up at Quins, Simmo regaining his form. What claptrap are we going to get from EJ this weekend. Oh dear, someone put him out of his misery - please.

Posted by: Lowerwatha (IP Logged)
Date: 19 February, 2020 12:19

Quote:
Currychief
I see that Henry has been included in the 33 man Squad today

Canít see him starting after such a long lay off but might make the bench!

Current Page: 3 of 3
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net