Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: Injury Updates
Posted by: Toomanychiefs (IP Logged)
Date: 16 February, 2020 19:34

Master Chief

No one on this thread has said that no one has the right to say what they want.
Quote where this was said please?

Posted by: Chief Fire Water (IP Logged)
Date: 16 February, 2020 20:12

If your opinion isn't the same as JS or TC you are made to feel you are wrong

As has been said its a fans forum, I have been a season ticket holder and member of the club for the last 11 years so I think that makes me a fan. If JS and TC cant accept other peoples views maybe they should be the ones to leave

Date: 16 February, 2020 20:16

Woah woah fella, where have you got that impression from? On no occasion have i said anyones opinion is wrong,infact i said Dougan had everyright to ask away!
YOU were the one that started to get aggresive with people on this thread.
So dont come that with me fella!

Posted by: Jehovas Sandals (IP Logged)
Date: 16 February, 2020 21:37

Niether myself or Toomanychiefs have said anyoneís opinion is wrong......youíll find all we have said is that this is not the best site for injury updates and that unless someone has a reliable source then itís viewed as speculation.
CFW, you clearly have an issue with me as this isnít the first time youíve tried to antagonise and or wind me up.
Trust me, it wonít work. Geronimo Jim tried doing the same......where is he now??
And I repeat what I said......I try and keep in the background and let the board do itís thing but will and do step in when I deem it necessary and fit to do so. If you donít like the way I moderate I suggest you should have stepped up and given up your time to the task instead of trying to cause an issue with me!

I drink and forget stuff!

Posted by: dwhite805 (IP Logged)
Date: 17 February, 2020 12:17

To be fair, If he is the only person who can be bothered to give the time to moderate he does have a right. Step up if you don't like that.

Posted by: cornwallchief (IP Logged)
Date: 17 February, 2020 22:12

Hey Guys,
Firstly thank you JS who moderates this site - never easy I expect but maybe better than an allotment which i was chairman for a while!
This will be my only post on this but I like to think that all chiefs supporters on this site will get on. if you know each other buy each other a beer/coffee, shake hands and move on. Blog posts are very open to misinterpretation on all sides when you cannot see each other eye to eye and we all phrase things differently. Thanks.

Posted by: minuteman (IP Logged)
Date: 17 February, 2020 22:18

Quote:
cornwallchief
Hey Guys,
Firstly thank you JS who moderates this site - never easy I expect but maybe better than an allotment which i was chairman for a while!
This will be my only post on this but I like to think that all chiefs supporters on this site will get on. if you know each other buy each other a beer/coffee, shake hands and move on. Blog posts are very open to misinterpretation on all sides when you cannot see each other eye to eye and we all phrase things differently. Thanks.

Iím with you on this Cornwall chief.

Posted by: Little MissChief (IP Logged)
Date: 18 February, 2020 06:12

The club deliberately doesn't give out much injury news for 2 reasons, one because its personal and confidential and secondly not to give other teams a tactical advantage.

Hope this helps

Date: 18 February, 2020 13:13

Quote:
Little MissChief
The club deliberately doesn't give out much injury news for 2 reasons, one because its personal and confidential and secondly not to give other teams a tactical advantage.
Hope this helps

+1

Posted by: Jehovas Sandals (IP Logged)
Date: 18 February, 2020 14:06

Quote:
Toomanychiefs
Quote:
Little MissChief
Hope this helps

+1

+2

I drink and forget stuff!

Posted by: DumnoniiNomad (IP Logged)
Date: 22 February, 2020 18:55

Quote:
minuteman
Quote:
cornwallchief
Hey Guys,

Iím with you on this Cornwall chief.

+ 1 more!

Current Page: 2 of 2
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net