Season Ticket Renewals
Posted by: Jehovas Sandals (IP Logged)
Date: 18 February, 2020 14:16

Just received e mail with my renewal for next season......£485........inclusive of £5 admin fee.
11 prem games, 3 prem cup, 3 European and 2 pre season friendlys plus shop and outlets discount.
Got till 28th Feb to take advantage of the 12 monthly DD.

I drink and forget stuff!

Re: Season Ticket Renewals
Posted by: VeeDub (IP Logged)
Date: 18 February, 2020 21:09

Anyone else having trouble signing up for direct debit?

Wake up and smell the Chiefs!†

Posted by: loadofeathers (IP Logged)
Date: 18 February, 2020 21:50

Quote:
VeeDub
Anyone else having trouble signing up for direct debit?
Yes, been a nightmare. Email saying first attempt failed. Second time email saying left something in basket. Logged back in nothing in basket but says order in progress. Have emailed ticketing.

Posted by: Exeforever (IP Logged)
Date: 18 February, 2020 22:10

Sorry but no problems at all including friends and family. All worked perfectly this morning....

Posted by: Toomanychiefs (IP Logged)
Date: 18 February, 2020 23:39

Haven't had my email yet. 😟

Posted by: chiefgrockle (IP Logged)
Date: 19 February, 2020 03:43

I had a problem attempting to pay by direct debit. I tried twice, called S.P. And was assured that a 'pop up' would appear as the very last part of the process that would enable me to request D.D. If that didn't work, I was instructed to email ticketing. So........ tried again, kept the faith, and I have had the entire £865 taken off my debit card. I have emailed ticketing, and am awaiting a reply..........but I'm not holding my breath! Why is the site so problematical?

It's been lonesome in the saddle since my horse died

Date: 19 February, 2020 06:51

Thanks for the replies, guess Iíll just keep on trying, as I have nothing better to do ... !

Posted by: Tribester (IP Logged)
Date: 19 February, 2020 08:22

I renewed my ST this morning. All straight forward, Direct Debit completed, and no issues.

Does anyone know if next seasons Chiefs Womens games will be played at Sandy Park on the same days as mens games? like on the 7th before Bath, as part of the season ticket?

Posted by: clalan (IP Logged)
Date: 19 February, 2020 14:16

Next season they start on East Stand seating, could be interesting to see how they build the seating Whilst keeping us comfortable.
DD no issue straight forward, its states delivery of season ticket is free, so whats the £5 for then.

East Terrace Central
Our roads are paved with hope, and there are no stop signs.
"COME ON EXE!"

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 19/02/2020 14:56 by Jehovas Sandals.

Date: 19 February, 2020 14:58

Quote:
clalan
Next season they start on East Stand seating, could be interesting to see how they build the seating Whilst keeping us comfortable.
DD no issue straight forward, its states delivery of season ticket is free, so whats the £5 for then.

£5 will, I imagine be an admin fee for our lanyards and holders and envelope stuffing!
As to the seating, is it not being done between close and pre season?

Posted by: chiefgrockle (IP Logged)
Date: 20 February, 2020 15:21

Today was a good day, I finally managed to renew my Season Ticket by D.D.

Over the last few days there have been some problems that it appears have only affected some members. (according to the Ticket Office). There were several issues in my case, and the most obscure was because the payment service provider (Bottomline I presume) was using address data supplied by the Post Office that had a very slightly different address (two additional letters in my house name) for my post code. I now have to contact the local authority to have this corrected.

What I want to stress to everyone is that throughout the last three days I have had to contact the Ticket Office on numerous occasions and all of the staff (who I will not name singly) have been absolutely fantastic in helping me get to the bottom (no pun intended) of the various problems.

I know that we all have a gripe now and again about the setup at S.P. but I for one wanted to go on record to thank all of the staff at Ticketing for their helpful and courteous responses.

Date: 20 February, 2020 16:29

I can echo your sentiment Re the ticketing staff, chiefgrockle. I got a quick reply to my email, at gone 7pm, and although something weird was happening to my account on the ticketing hub (updating or something) yesterday evening, I have now completed my renewal via direct debit. drinking smiley

Posted by: loadofeathers (IP Logged)
Date: 21 February, 2020 17:06

I also had a number of problems. Ticketing staff have been excellent. Now all resolved and tickets renewed with DD. I told the staff how appreciated they are .

Date: 21 February, 2020 19:08

Renewed mine earlier......no problems

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net