Dan Bigger
Posted by: Chief Fire Water (IP Logged)
Date: 22 February, 2020 19:01

Doesn't Bigger realise he causes more problems than he solves be shouting and arguing with the Ref throughout the game.

He also needs to realise the players have a duty to the younger players coming through of how to behave on the pitch. He let himself down.

Re: Dan Bigger
Posted by: Statesman (IP Logged)
Date: 22 February, 2020 20:24

Its Biggar and by some distance he was the best Welsh player on the pitch today - other than that I agree with you.

Posted by: BentFeathers (IP Logged)
Date: 23 February, 2020 11:07

I found it quite amusing when Biggar came flying out backwards onto his backside from a melee right at the end of the game which hed caused. It seems the players on the pitch were a bit fed up with him too

Posted by: SimonG19 (IP Logged)
Date: 23 February, 2020 11:25

He seems to become a bigger embarrassment with each match.

Posted by: Zyder head (IP Logged)
Date: 23 February, 2020 14:12

From what I have heard from friends within Welsh rugby circles he is much respected for his playing ability but isn't much liked.
He is much like Owen Farrell on the pitch,far too chopsy.
They both need bringing into line

Posted by: Big Chief Little Chief (IP Logged)
Date: 23 February, 2020 22:18

[quote Zyder head]From what I have heard from friends within Welsh rugby circles he is much respected for his playing ability but isn't much liked.
He is much like Owen Farrell on the pitch,far too chopsy.
They both need bringing into line[/quote

Would add Sexton to that list of chopsy Fly Half's!! Wish the refs would act on it, it's a bit too footbally for my liking!

Posted by: ouch!_that_hurts (IP Logged)
Date: 24 February, 2020 09:55

First seen on the Bath forum - This is quite funny

Posted by: Blackfeet (IP Logged)
Date: 24 February, 2020 10:35

During last season's Saints game at SP I saw Biggar have what can only be described as a full on toddler tantrum when a decision did not go his way - yelling, jumping up and down and pounding his fists like a 3 year old. I don't mind players showing a bit of passion but he goes way too far (and he is not the only one). Refs already have the answer - march the offenders back 10 metres, reverse penalties or brandish a yellow card in the worst cases (e.g Billy Vunipola v Chiefs!). Just wish they would use it more often ...

Posted by: Lowerwatha (IP Logged)
Date: 24 February, 2020 13:56

He appeals all the time, particularly his kicks to touch always go 10 metres further than the assistant referee says. I m pretty sure officials have got the measure of him and his constant griping will come back to bite him one day!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net