Stay safe, stay in touch..
Posted by: Rogero (IP Logged)
Date: 22 April, 2020 18:43

Hopefully all ok? Difficult times for us all.

Sport does not seem so important at the moment.

Keep in touch

Rogero

Re: Stay safe, stay in touch..
Date: 06 May, 2020 16:47

This forum has never been so quiet.

Posted by: Penybont Crusader (IP Logged)
Date: 13 May, 2020 20:19

Quote:
Rogero
Hopefully all ok? Difficult times for us all.
Sport does not seem so important at the moment.

Keep in touch

Rogero
I echo Rogeroís comments.

Been shielding since middle of March so havenít left the house.

Perhaps if anyone is feeling stir crazy then maybe here may be a place to get some distraction?

I see the club have reached out to the amateur clubs in S Wales. This is hopefully the start of stronger foundations across S Wales for RL.

Stay safe everyone.

Date: 14 May, 2020 18:56

Great to hear from you Stu!

I have not left the house much although have been collecting essential supplies (beer) from local shop! Diane is doing the shopping - I am staying in the house / garden and garage.

RL is not in a strong place with no games and no income BUT the govt's loan should help - and hopefully we will bounce back.

Posted by: alexp1991 (IP Logged)
Date: 26 May, 2020 20:45

I hope youíre well all.

Fingers crossed that Wales can host the proposed internationals at the end of the year to have some RL played again this year.

Posted by: 40:20 (IP Logged)
Date: 31 May, 2020 15:30

I am increasingly convinced we won't see much sport with crowds in attendance for many months..

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net