Big Start Needed - Rae
Posted by: Jersey Rugby (IP Logged)
Date: 13 July, 2015 13:26

What do you think? You can have your say by posting below.
If you do not already have an account Click here to Register.

Re: Big Start Needed - Rae
Posted by: SportNetwork HQ (IP Logged)
Date: 13 July, 2015 13:37

Hi

This was put on by SportNetwork as we'd like to keep the site going. If you want to take it over please let us know
dave@sportnetwork.net

Posted by: Captain Blood (IP Logged)
Date: 15 July, 2015 08:59

Morning !

Greetings from Cornwall.

Nice to see you guys back !

I think you'll find its pretty slow around many of the boards at the moment.

BTW..Who was the muppet who made Pirates/Jersey the Christmas game? What chance have you guys got of getting over then?

"May the road rise with you"(Sm109)

Posted by: corporalcarrot (IP Logged)
Date: 16 July, 2015 11:34

Quote:
Captain Blood
Morning !

Greetings from Cornwall.

Nice to see you guys back !

I think you'll find its pretty slow around many of the boards at the moment.

BTW..Who was the muppet who made Pirates/Jersey the Christmas game? What chance have you guys got of getting over then?

"May the road rise with you"(Sm109)
No chance of Mrs C letting me make this one CB and I don't miss many matches. There is no flight to Exeter on Sunday morning and the only way I could have made it was by getting the early flight on Boxing Day and then trying to get back on the Monday. I wouldn't dare whisper the idea in Mrs C's presence as an occasional wearer of glasses I need a functional pair of ears to keep them on my head. Let me know if you are coming over in September as we have plenty of room in St Ouen. all the best cc

Don't kick it pick it up and GO FORWARD

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net