Cancelled matches and ticket info (Falcons official site)
Posted by: Running Rugby (IP Logged)
Date: 04 April, 2020 22:08

Just read this on the Falcons offy, not sure if anyone has seen it or if it has already been discussed.

[www.newcastlefalcons.co.uk]

Actually a really good idea to be honest and look forward to hearing from the club to discuss my options.....

Re: Cancelled matches and ticket info (Falcons official site)
Posted by: Monkey1 (IP Logged)
Date: 05 April, 2020 11:17

Considering that nobody has a Scooby what next season will entail yet, that is a perfect announcement from the club. Somebody there has their sensible head on, well done to all involved.

Posted by: Robs (IP Logged)
Date: 05 April, 2020 13:24

My concern is that on 27/1/2020 I received confirmation from the Club that my season ticket had been extended by 2 years up until the end of May 2022. I now find that my " season card will be loaded with the value of any tickets from cancelled games from the 2019-20 Championship season," and that I " can use this value against your 2020-21 season ticket membership" (which I've already paid for!!!)

Actually I'm more concerned by whether or not I'll live that long!!!-even without the virus

Posted by: stuart66 (IP Logged)
Date: 08 April, 2020 10:53

I payed for the semi final game against leeds I hope I can exchange it for a European match

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net