2 years ago today
Posted by: Xanderman (IP Logged)
Date: 19 May, 2020 21:00

I was in Exeter with my sister watching the Falcons play in their first semi-final since I've followed them.

A great day with great players such as bobby vickers and Hogg having their final game of their professional career. A shame the result didn't go our way but one that made me extremely proud and hopeful for the future.

I know it's best not to bring it up for the nth time etc. But if Saracens were points deducted then as they should have been, we would have finished 3rd in the table and played Wasps instead. Who knows what could have been. I imagine the result would have been the same however it's nice to imagine.

When we return to the premiership next season I will have renewed optimism that comes with a clean slate. New coaches, new players but the same support for a team which has always been an underdog. I for one can't wait to get back.

Re: 2 years ago today
Posted by: steve1888 (IP Logged)
Date: 19 May, 2020 23:06

I had a much better wekeend in Exeter then I probably would have on Coventry.

Cheers sarries!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net