Tom Penny
Posted by: ed.up.north (IP Logged)
Date: 25 June, 2020 16:26

I see that Harlequins have released Tom after only part of a season. Itís hidden away in this announcement. I feel sorry for the guy, this must have looked like a great opportunity and itís a real shame that it hasnít turned into one for him.

[www.quins.co.uk]

Re: Tom Penny
Posted by: GeordieFalcon (IP Logged)
Date: 25 June, 2020 16:32

The lad just had such a bad time with injuries...he really was a good young player.

Posted by: Exiled Falcon (IP Logged)
Date: 25 June, 2020 16:58

He seemed to stay injury free for his spell, hopefully heíll be picked up by someone.

Posted by: Falconsfan93 (IP Logged)
Date: 25 June, 2020 17:29

Iíd have Penny back in a heartbeat, on his day I thought he was a quality player. Heís had a horrific time with injuries for a young lad!

Posted by: DocA27 (IP Logged)
Date: 25 June, 2020 18:16

Definitely would have him back.

Also interesting to note the report that Ibitoye is leaving Quins and may go to Agen.
Would offer him a deal in a heartbeat. Class player in a position we need depth in. Plus he would get to stay in England and continue his ambition for national recognition.

Posted by: Leipziger (IP Logged)
Date: 25 June, 2020 20:36

I'd have Penny back as long as he can stay fit, very good player but unfortunately rarely on the pitch for us. It might be harsh but with a limited budget we can't afford to spend money on a player who will only be available for a third of the season.

Posted by: Barry555 (IP Logged)
Date: 25 June, 2020 21:03

Feel for the lad. Class player and always throws himself about and has a good all round game.

I agree be a waste of cash if he was going to be injured all the time like he was with us.

Depending on what offers he had I wonder if heíd even want to come back?

Our squad could be a total lottery for next season.

Posted by: GeordieFalcon (IP Logged)
Date: 25 June, 2020 23:05

Quote:
DocA27
Definitely would have him back.
Also interesting to note the report that Ibitoye is leaving Quins and may go to Agen.
Would offer him a deal in a heartbeat. Class player in a position we need depth in. Plus he would get to stay in England and continue his ambition for national recognition.

Didn't know Ibitoye was leaving quins. I'm with you...I'd snap him up straight away.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net