Utterly OT. Typing
Posted by: Monkey1 (IP Logged)
Date: 27 June, 2020 20:38

Well I suppose it is vaguely connected with using the internet, message boards & all that.

If looking for Hornby stuff on Google for your 8 year old son, please be sure that you have spelled it correctly before pressing the Enter key. If your typing is poor & you put Horny in instead, you might get a whole lot of stuff that you weren't expecting.

(Sm105)

Re: Utterly OT. Typing
Posted by: Leipziger (IP Logged)
Date: 27 June, 2020 20:59

One of my favourite songs is 'Satellite' by the Hooters. I remember trying to download it on Napster (anyone remember that) many years ago. After typing in 'Hooters', some of the results were videos that, judging by their titles, weren't what I was looking for.

Date: 28 June, 2020 17:56

Is Hooters still going? I went to one as part of s stag do. It was, erm, tawdry to say the least. In these days when any man born of woman is apparently a mysogynist, surely they can't still be going.

The food was bloody awful too.

Posted by: Leipziger (IP Logged)
Date: 28 June, 2020 20:48

Quote:
Monkey1
Is Hooters still going? I went to one as part of s stag do. It was, erm, tawdry to say the least. In these days when any man born of woman is apparently a mysogynist, surely they can't still be going.
The food was bloody awful too.

Last time we were in the Championship I remember seeing one near Nottingham's ground. Didn't go in though (honest!).

Posted by: dick g (IP Logged)
Date: 29 June, 2020 12:41

Never heard of Hooters. Where do they play?

Posted by: RiponFalcon (IP Logged)
Date: 29 June, 2020 13:08

Quote:
dick g
Never heard of Hooters. Where do they play?

Up front

Iíll get my coat

Date: 29 June, 2020 18:28

(Sm22)

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net