BREAKING: Prop-forward Logovi'i Mulipola will re-join Newcastle Falcons for the 2020-21 Gallagher Premiership season.
Posted by: Falcona (IP Logged)
Date: 01 September, 2020 17:21

BREAKING: Prop-forward Logovi'i Mulipola will re-join Newcastle Falcons for the 2020-21 Gallagher Premiership season. The Samoan international is currently on a short-term deal with Gloucester after helping the Falcons earn promotion back into the top flight

[www.facebook.com]

Re: BREAKING: Prop-forward Logovi'i Mulipola will re-join Newcastle Falcons for the 2020-21 Gallagher Premiership season.
Posted by: aidanb (IP Logged)
Date: 01 September, 2020 20:25

Thatís quality
Having our man back is just excellent.

I think we have the right mix of youth and experience.

Re: BREAKING: Prop-forward Logovi'i Mulipola will re-join Newcastle Falcons for the 2020-21 Gallagher Premiership season.
Posted by: Oneforthefatboys (IP Logged)
Date: 02 September, 2020 06:12

Very good news. I think logo is still a quality prop. Is Ah You still with us? Hopefully we can get both he and Welsh fit and back in form as that would provide us with a solid front row. A lot of beef with a combined Logo and Ah You at loose and tight head respectively

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net