The other site
Posted by: Skippy (IP Logged)
Date: 02 February, 2020 11:41

Does anyone know the mods on the OAWAAW site? I registered on there months ago, but every time I visit I get the message that my registration is still waiting approval.

Re: The other site
Posted by: RossM (IP Logged)
Date: 02 February, 2020 12:16

Quote:
Skippy
Does anyone know the mods on the OAWAAW site? I registered on there months ago, but every time I visit I get the message that my registration is still waiting approval.

I've sent Vespula Vulgaris a pm about this.

Posted by: Vespulavulgaris (IP Logged)
Date: 02 February, 2020 15:35

Hi!

Not sure what's going on, but I'll take a look and see what I can find.

Did you register with the same username?

Posted by: Hangover (IP Logged)
Date: 02 February, 2020 18:47

Hi VV I did this and gave up waiting.

Posted by: Vespulavulgaris (IP Logged)
Date: 02 February, 2020 21:52

Accounts shouldn't need approving so something has gone wrong. I can probably sort it...

Posted by: Laterontoday (IP Logged)
Date: 03 February, 2020 08:44

I gave up trying to join the other place for exactly the same reason as above and now just read only.

Posted by: Trev's Big Tackle (IP Logged)
Date: 03 February, 2020 09:32

If it helps diagnose the problem - I've forgotten my password on Once a Wasp and requested a password reset. I have not received the password reset email (and it's not in my spam).

Posted by: WONKYWASP1 (IP Logged)
Date: 03 February, 2020 12:22

I gave up trying to join Wunsa months and months ago - tho that probably adds to the quality of the input. I can read it (love the everlasting thread) but not add to it.

Date: 03 February, 2020 20:57

Yup, registered with the same username.

Date: 12 February, 2020 12:19

VV -- just sent you a PM response.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net