Morning all and Dennis
Posted by: kentwasp1 (IP Logged)
Date: 15 February, 2020 06:50

Having coffee with my 9 year old in the kitchen and all calm outside. About to head off for the 0723 from Stonegate
Long day ahead, looking forward to meeting anyone at the Parcel Yard later
Hoping for a win and some good rugby
Have a good day all

Re: Morning all and Dennis
Posted by: Worcswasp (IP Logged)
Date: 15 February, 2020 07:04

Up early, Dogs about to be run then its sandbags at the ready. The Avon about to burst her banks already so the poor old thing cant take much more. So I will be wishing you all well today and hope the weather and travel Gods are kind. Enjoy a cold East Midlands pint or 2 and enjoy the game. Can someone please get a picture of that bloke Shields on the bench please and make sure he does not get injured in the warm up! COYW.

Posted by: wombles222 (IP Logged)
Date: 15 February, 2020 07:10

Morming KW, Worcs and all Waspies from a dark Guildford. I am up and about, coffee on the go and a short walk planned before a trip into town for lunch with the wife. Keeping as warm and dry as possible this weekend as recovering from a bout of pneumonia that a patient of mine kindly shared with me, so even short walks has this 39 year old puffing away like my late departed Grandma used to be like in her 90s!

Really difficult game to call this, conditions will be atrocious (hopefully the game will go ahead) and with our interim head coach in place now Dai has stepped back it will be interesting to see the effect it has on the boys. Tigers may be struggling, but after the recent break and with the game at Welford road the hope and whelm will be high there, with the worry of relegation gone it may free up teams to have a crack and try to win rather than avoiding the loss.

I have Tigers as favourites for this game, but as usual I will be adorning the black and gold and cheering our lads on!

Come on you Wasps! (Sm128)

Chris

Once a Wasp ALWAYS a Wasp.

Posted by: Greenback Wasp (IP Logged)
Date: 15 February, 2020 09:12

6 of us travelling by train arrive Leicester 1.10pm. Pint in Parcel Shelf then a stroll down to Counting House ,weather permitting, for a couple more and a meet up with fellow Waspies. Seats in Mattioli Woods stand so should be out the rain if not the wind. Be thankful we are not playing Bath today.Safe travels!!! COYW

Posted by: Buzzboy (IP Logged)
Date: 15 February, 2020 09:39

Safe journey to all. Will be watching from the sofa Im afraid. Have a great day. And have a pint for me to Marks memory. COYW.

Posted by: WONKYWASP1 (IP Logged)
Date: 15 February, 2020 10:35

Orrible weather here! I keep hoping it'll get better but don't think it will. Alas, can't get to Tiggers so will watch the match on the box and hope that there is a match to watch - and no injuries please. At least the squad have had time to digest all the week's upsets and hopefully won't be too badly distracted by all the fireworks. And have some glad news to look forward to. Cov Tel have the bookies putting shortest on Rob Howley to join us. Not sure that fancy that tho' as a coach only might be bearable. This might be where New Wasps begins. Lets hope so. Good luck boys. And safe journeys to you all wherever you may be, especially in today's weather. C O Y W ..

Posted by: steve from cov (IP Logged)
Date: 15 February, 2020 10:44

Ill be watching the game on my sofa with the mutt whilst the wife is out.

Weather turning a bit nasty in Coventry.

Im very nervous about this one. Im not convinced our back 3 have the defensive and kicking skills to cope but I hope to be proved wrong.

Fantastic to hear that many waspies are travelling some distance to watch the game. Well done folks.

#DoitforDai

Posted by: WaspieMatt (IP Logged)
Date: 15 February, 2020 11:31

Morning all from Central Java!
7 hours ahead here. Its damn hot (queue well known line from Good Morning Vietnam).......
Will be following events in the East Midlands with a cold Bintang beer in hand.
Not overly confident but nonetheless COYW.! 🐝

Posted by: westwaleswasp (IP Logged)
Date: 15 February, 2020 12:39

Morning from Essex, where I am visiting family. Not envying those travelling today. Stay safe and enjoy.....

Posted by: Buzzboy (IP Logged)
Date: 15 February, 2020 13:52

Quote:
WONKYWASP1
. Cov Tel have the bookies putting shortest on Rob Howley to join us...
What are the odds?! Are they having a laugh do you think Wonky?!

Date: 15 February, 2020 14:43

I do hope so!!( Sm100)

Date: 15 February, 2020 22:26

The odds were 4/1.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net