Falcons
Posted by: bigfecker (IP Logged)
Date: 30 June, 2020 17:12

Heard a nasty rumour that Falcons are about to go bust, I do hope it's not the case. Any further knowledge out there?

Re: Falcons
Posted by: ukms (IP Logged)
Date: 30 June, 2020 17:55

Quote:
bigfecker
Heard a nasty rumour that Falcons are about to go bust, I do hope it's not the case. Any further knowledge out there?

Why not post the question on the Falcons board ? smiling smiley

Posted by: OldMarovian (IP Logged)
Date: 30 June, 2020 18:59

Surely only a matter of time till we hear the same (rumours) about Wasps?

I'll be surprised but delighted if all 13 P-shareholders are still about when the rugby starts again.

Posted by: Heathen (IP Logged)
Date: 01 July, 2020 07:53

Quote:
OldMarovian

Don't think so.

Posted by: steve from cov (IP Logged)
Date: 01 July, 2020 08:10

Iím surprised Newcastle have not announced any signings.

I hope they are ok.

Posted by: BathMatt53 (IP Logged)
Date: 01 July, 2020 08:49

[www.dailymail.co.uk]

Due the the differences between the Championship and Premiership season they are in limbo and potentially have no games until 2021. From the above article it looks like they are living on breadcrumbs (understandably) and some of the more successful players are even chipping in. Its not a good situation.

[Adoptee 19 / 20: The High ball and counter attack meister, Tom Homer]

Posted by: Trev's Big Tackle (IP Logged)
Date: 01 July, 2020 12:12

Quote:
Heathen
Quote:
OldMarovian

Don't think so.

We already hear those rumours every 6 months or so whenever there's an update on the bond!

Posted by: Matt82 (IP Logged)
Date: 01 July, 2020 22:51

Itís great that weíre not the club in the news for the wrong reasons for once. Tigers are in a mess, rumours of discontent at Irish and Quins letting a few players go. Think the re-signings we did show the boys are in this together and hopefully that togetherness will stand us in good stead.

Posted by: WONKYWASP1 (IP Logged)
Date: 02 July, 2020 09:17

Ditto

Posted by: neils (IP Logged)
Date: 02 July, 2020 10:39

Double ditto

Posted by: steve from cov (IP Logged)
Date: 02 July, 2020 11:43

[quote Matt82]Itís great that weíre not the club in the news for the wrong reasons for once. Tigers are in a mess, rumours of discontent at Irish and Quins letting a few players go. Think the re-signings we did show the boys are in this together and hopefully that togetherness will stand us in good stead.[/quote

Letís not get too ahead of ourselves guys. I canít imagine we are going to get of this crisis scot free.

Date: 02 July, 2020 11:53

[quote steve from cov][quote Matt82]Itís great that weíre not the club in the news for the wrong reasons for once. Tigers are in a mess, rumours of discontent at Irish and Quins letting a few players go. Think the re-signings we did show the boys are in this together and hopefully that togetherness will stand us in good stead.[/quote

Letís not get too ahead of ourselves guys. I canít imagine we are going to get of this crisis scot free.[/quote]

Obviously not - nobody is. However, as a club we seem to have sorted out our affairs with players and, hopefully, staff with only one obvious disgruntled player (Carr) which is almost unique amongst the other teams.

Date: 02 July, 2020 13:40

[quote neils][quote steve from cov][quote Matt82]Itís great that weíre not the club in the news for the wrong reasons for once. Tigers are in a mess, rumours of discontent at Irish and Quins letting a few players go. Think the re-signings we did show the boys are in this together and hopefully that togetherness will stand us in good stead.[/quote

Letís not get too ahead of ourselves guys. I canít imagine we are going to get of this crisis scot free.[/quote]

Obviously not - nobody is. However, as a club we seem to have sorted out our affairs with players and, hopefully, staff with only one obvious disgruntled player (Carr) which is almost unique amongst the other teams.[/quote]

Was Carr disgruntled ?

Date: 02 July, 2020 14:10

Yup

Date: 02 July, 2020 14:50

Quote:
neils
Yup

Care to expand ?

Date: 02 July, 2020 15:05

A number of twitty things before he left from people he met near his former home saying that he indicated he wanted to stay but Wasps didn't share that desire. It may be a money thing but that is only something he would be able to confirm. Shame though.

Posted by: Wilberforce (IP Logged)
Date: 03 July, 2020 17:28

I see that we have announced that we are going to bust the bond covenants again.

Posted by: Heathen (IP Logged)
Date: 03 July, 2020 19:53

SE requirement. We will not be alone!!!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net