New Kit ?
Posted by: Neverwas (IP Logged)
Date: 01 August, 2020 14:57

Does anyone know if Wasps will hae a new kit for the remainder of this season or will it be introduced at start of next season ?
From an earlier post from our kit man, Pudsey, it looked like Under Armour had delivered a load for the boys. Wonder if / when new kit will be available to buy ?

Re: New Kit ?
Posted by: ukms (IP Logged)
Date: 01 August, 2020 18:15

Quote:
Neverwas
Does anyone know if Wasps will hae a new kit for the remainder of this season or will it be introduced at start of next season ?
From an earlier post from our kit man, Pudsey, it looked like Under Armour had delivered a load for the boys. Wonder if / when new kit will be available to buy ?

I would be pleasantly surprised if there was any supporters kit available anytime soon ..... I doubt we see anything at least until games have supporters and even then it might depend on how much that side of the operation has been impacted by cuts.

Posted by: MarleyWasp (IP Logged)
Date: 01 August, 2020 18:24

I asked Pudsey on Twitter a few weeks ago. We're finishing the season in the kit we've worn since September, then changing kits for the start of the new season in November

Posted by: wombles222 (IP Logged)
Date: 01 August, 2020 19:33

Makes sense to continue with this seasons kit....a nice little mental prod that this season is far from over and a lot of work is left for the boys!.....Also gives me some more time in this seasons shirt before I ask the wife for next years stash as my 40th birthday present!

Posted by: Neverwas (IP Logged)
Date: 01 August, 2020 21:33

Cheers all, just keep this seasons shirt going a bit longer - even if its only watching it on the TV 👍

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net