Team's Up vs Toulon
Posted by: Lazyboy346 (IP Logged)
Date: 13 December, 2019 13:21

Good squad with Coleman and Botha starting together my highlight: [www.london-irish.com]

Re: Team's Up vs Toulon
Posted by: Exile_Dave (IP Logged)
Date: 13 December, 2019 14:47

Toulon’s team:-

15. Bryce Heem , 14. Masivesi Dakuwaqa, 13. Julian Savea, 12. Anthony Belleau, 11. Gervais Cordin, 10. Louis Carbonel, 9. Baptiste Serin, 1. Bruce Devaux, 2. Anthony Etrillard (c), 3. Beka Gigashvili, 4. Eben Etzebeth, 5. Romain Taofifenua, 6. Liam Messam, 7. Charles Ollivon, 8. Sergio Parisse.
Replacements:
16. Bastien Soury, 17. Jean Baptiste Gros, 18. Sébastien Taofifenua, 19. Daniel Ikpefan, 20. Stephane Onambele Mbarga, 21. Ben Te'o, 22. Yoann Cottin, 23. Swan Rebbadj

That is some team, it will be a tough day at the office. Hope the lads turn up :-(

I'd rather be a Paddy than a Quin!!

C'mon the boys in Green!!

Posted by: Smudge21 (IP Logged)
Date: 13 December, 2019 15:19

Interesting to see Donnell has seemingly overtaken cooke and ICH, must be very highly rated by the coaches.
Looking forward to the game, should be a fascinating battle

Posted by: paulm1953 (IP Logged)
Date: 13 December, 2019 17:13

I wish we had played this team last week.

Posted by: dooj106 (IP Logged)
Date: 14 December, 2019 23:45

Anyone know the reason behind the late withdrawal of phipps?

Posted by: Exile_Dave (IP Logged)
Date: 15 December, 2019 00:41

Quote:
dooj106
Anyone know the reason behind the late withdrawal of phipps?

Looked like a hammy twinge. He went for a run with a physio just before the game started. Just precautionary I’d say.

Posted by: millhillexile (IP Logged)
Date: 15 December, 2019 09:29

Reflecting on yesterday’s game it was another one lost by a small margin and somehow we need to find a way to beat smart sides. We gave away far too many penalties and this along with yellow cards and injuries and a ref who lost his way meant the running game we were trying to play stuttered and the game was disjointed.
Some good performances- PJ had his best game for me, TBC looked really good (hope his injury is not as bad as it looked) Alberts ball carrying and Saia involved in everything. Coleman’s tackle on their full back-wow.
Cut out the penalties and a win v Bath will be on the cards.

Posted by: LI Bohemian (IP Logged)
Date: 16 December, 2019 00:36

I thought we could beat Sale when we played them in the premiership game at home, we were nowhere near adequate, we were competitive in all the other games I've seen us in, this next game against Bath is a must win, a true test that we have got what it takes to stay up, a sign of where we are for the whole of the playing staff.

Posted by: Ruckingood (IP Logged)
Date: 16 December, 2019 10:16

Quote:
LI Bohemian
I thought we could beat Sale when we played them in the premiership game at home, we were nowhere near adequate, we were competitive in all the other games I've seen us in, this next game against Bath is a must win, a true test that we have got what it takes to stay up, a sign of where we are for the whole of the playing staff.
Could not agree more. Toulon was another game we should have won.. if the ref from Georgia realised that we were playing rugby. They had their big dog team and we bested them in most aspects. Bath will be the acid test and I hope we have a crowd to spur them on

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net