Parisse
Posted by: Lazyboy346 (IP Logged)
Date: 13 May, 2020 21:14

Ruck reporting that we aren't in the running for him as Toulon have found themselves with spare cash so will keep him: [www.ruck.co.uk]

Wonder if we had some money put aside for this that might now be free and that might be why we've not made announcements as yet? I'd hope we focus on retaining players that we may have otherwise been forced to release - Kidney said in the Zoom call that he wanted to keep but couldn't for budgetary reasons - or to bring through some of the older academy players.

Re: Parisse
Posted by: Smudge21 (IP Logged)
Date: 13 May, 2020 21:31

Quite happy that he isn't coming if I'm honest
In other news, looks like Bryce Campbell is heading back to America. Lovely guy but was always going to be behind the likes of hepetema, rona, Williams etc. I Wish him well!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 13/05/2020 22:51 by Smudge21.

Posted by: GHA (IP Logged)
Date: 13 May, 2020 22:04

Ruck rumours should be banned from the message board

Posted by: Tom1215 (IP Logged)
Date: 14 May, 2020 10:38

Well I’m sure people feel the same about you being banned from the forum but you continue to pop up.
Why shouldn’t fans have something to talk about and discuss in a FORUM???
Whether it comes for a reliable source or not, it gives fans a discussion point which is what a FORUM is for.

Date: 14 May, 2020 13:27

Quote:
Tom1215
Whether it comes for a reliable source or not, it gives fans a discussion point which is what a FORUM is for.

Would it be better if I set up a website or should I just post a thread making up a rumour once a week for everyone to discuss?

winking smiley

Posted by: PV (IP Logged)
Date: 14 May, 2020 14:25

I'll take the rumour option...

Date: 14 May, 2020 15:37

Played for Irish before, or not?

Posted by: Florida (IP Logged)
Date: 14 May, 2020 19:09

Quote:
GHA
Played for Irish before, or not?

Don't think it matters, either option normally generates as much moaning

Posted by: ExiledChameleon (IP Logged)
Date: 15 May, 2020 00:00

I just hope that we keep Albert.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net