Brentford Car Parking
Posted by: PJ (IP Logged)
Date: 26 June, 2020 14:51

I recall seeing a car parking map for the new stadium somewhere on here but cannot now find it. Can anybody help???

Many thanks.

Re: Brentford Car Parking
Posted by: M51 (IP Logged)
Date: 26 June, 2020 22:37

While this is not very helpful, there was proposed parking areas, with no certaintity of outcome. My last email to LI onparking on the 25th June, the response was that parking has still to be resolved. My question was that if parking for current season ticket parking holders will not be provided then in our circumstances we would not renew. I expect once the covid situation relaxes and more people are allowed back to work, then we will hear more news in the next few weeks ( subject to a 2nd wave ).
Good luck
Michael

Posted by: norg2072 (IP Logged)
Date: 27 June, 2020 17:23

It was discussed on the STH zoom call, full details expected at the end of July ready for the next zoom call.

Posted by: Finno (IP Logged)
Date: 28 June, 2020 10:52

My question which I haven't asked yet, is that surely existing ST holders, with Parking also, will be top of the queue when it comes to parking at Brentford, ahead of those ST holders who currently don't have parking. After all, existing parking holders should have preference over those that don't ! We've renewed our season tickets but parking is essential, and I've paid for that for years at the MadStad, and I'd expect that to be recognised when the Brentford parking lottery begins!!

Posted by: SixNineOne (IP Logged)
Date: 28 June, 2020 12:33

Quote:
Finno
My question which I haven't asked yet, is that surely existing ST holders, with Parking also, will be top of the queue when it comes to parking at Brentford, ahead of those ST holders who currently don't have parking. After all, existing parking holders should have preference over those that don't ! We've renewed our season tickets but parking is essential, and I've paid for that for years at the MadStad, and I'd expect that to be recognised when the Brentford parking lottery begins!!
An alternative would be to give parking ticket preference to those who’ve pre-paid for top priced season tickets in the premium seats. Or perhaps preference could be given to those who’ve been consistent matchday attendees over the last 15 years. Or even, smaller cars could be given priority over SUVs and 4x4s...
As with any allocation system the important thing is to make sure that you’re one of the chosen ones...

Posted by: Derby Irish Fan (IP Logged)
Date: 28 June, 2020 17:00

the parking agreement was that parking would be first to season ticket holders for the last two season's and renewing for Brentford, next in line was this season and Brentford renewal, yes maps are available and spaces are within 15min walk and shuttles available for restricted movement fans.

Posted by: waltham (IP Logged)
Date: 02 July, 2020 13:20

I thought pretty much all available parking locations would be privately managed by those who either own or have leased the commercial/company sites etc?

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net