email address please for this years tickets etc
Posted by: doublebass (IP Logged)
Date: 02 July, 2020 17:42

I have recvd the Dont forget to submit yr preference re tickets email and then the select your refund option email and have answered them and got confirmed back to me. However I then have kept getting these emails again and again - Does anyone have an email address where I can query what is going on ? When I rang Hazelwood I got a tape where it was giving ticketing@london-irish.com which I emailed and got an automatic reply talking about season tickets for next year so that is obviously not the correct one.

Thanks in advance if anyone knows

Re: email address please for this years tickets etc
Posted by: M51 (IP Logged)
Date: 02 July, 2020 19:13

Try emailing Dom.Childs@london-irish.com and katy.bigos@london-irish.com.
Good luck
M

Re: email address please for this years tickets etc
Posted by: doublebass (IP Logged)
Date: 03 July, 2020 10:00

Thanks very much emailed them both this morning and had a reply from Katy within 20 minutes explaining all and all well
Thanks very much

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net